- ISSN: 1052-1151 (Print), 1533-8568 (Online)
- Editors: Julie Byrne Hofstra University, USA, Thomas Davis Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, USA, Tracy Fessenden Arizona State University, USA, Philip Goff Indiana University, Purdue University Indianapolis, USA, Laura Levitt Temple University, USA, Matthew Avery Sutton Washington State University, USA, Peter J. Thuesen Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, USA, Joseph L. Tucker Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, USA, and Judith Weisenfeld Princeton University, USA
- Editorial board
Religion and American Culture is devoted to promoting the ongoing scholarly discussion of the nature, terms, and dynamics of religion in America. Embracing a diversity of methodological approaches and theoretical perspectives, this publication explores the interplay between religion and other spheres of American culture.
The Violated Body of Christ and the Voices of Young Catholic Women
- 13 February 2023,
- The CDC reports that more than 1 in 2 women in the US have experienced sexual violence. As the ecclesial body of Christ, the church has both a graced capacity...
“O That My Words Were Written Down!”
- 17 January 2023,
- Attuning Job with modern poetry of disability offers an opportunity to unseat some of the easy (or ableist) connections between Job and disability and to explore...
Cambridge to publish a new flagship journal in the fast-growing field of Pakistan studies
- 25 July 2022,
- Critical Pakistan Studies will be the first international journal devoted to the study of Pakistan and its peopleJournal will be interdisciplinary and open Cambridge University Press is to publish the world’s first international journal devoted to the study of Pakistan and its people.…...