1. IBM Corp. 1987, 2015. IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio Getting Started with CPLEX, Version 12 Release 6. IBM, USA (2015).
2. Abdolhosseini, M., Zhang, Y. M. and Rabbath, C. A., “An efficient model predictive control scheme for an unmanned quadrotor helicopter,” J. Intell. Robot. Syst. 70 (1–4), 27–38 (2013).
3. Alexis, K., Papachristos, C., Siegwart, R. and Tzes, A., “Robust model predictive flight control of unmanned rotorcrafts,” J. Intell. Robot. Syst. 81 (3–4), 443–469 (2016).
4. Bangura, M. and Mahony, R., “Real-time model predictive control for quadrotors,” IFAC Proc. Vol., 47 (3), 11773–11780 (2014) 19th IFAC World Congress.
5. Bemporad, A., Pascucci, C. A. and Rocchi, C., “Hierarchical and hybrid model predictive control of quadcopter air vehicles,” IFAC Proc. Vol. 42 (17), 14–19 (2009) 3rd IFAC Conference on Analysis and Design of Hybrid Systems.
6. Bemporad, A. and Rocchi, C., “Decentralized Linear Time-Varying Model Predictive Control of a Formation of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles,” Proceedings of the 50th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control and European Control Conference (Dec. 2011) pp. 7488–7493.
7. Camacho, E. F. and Bordons, C., Model Predictive Control (Springer-Verlag, Great Britain, 2004).
8. Engelhardt, T., Konrad, T., Schafer, B. and Abel, D., “Flatness-Based Control for a Quadrotor Camera Helicopter Using Model Predictive Control Trajectory Generation,” Proceedings of the 24th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation (MED), Athens, Greece (Jun. 21–24, 2016) pp. 852–859.
9. Lee, T., Leok, M. and McClamroch, N. H., “Geometric Tracking Control of a Quadrotor UAV on SE(3),” Proceedings of the 49th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC) (Dec. 2010) pp. 5420–5425.
10. Lee, T., Leok, M. and McClamroch, N. H., “Nonlinear robust tracking control of a quadrotor UAV on SE(3),” Asian J. Control 15 (2), 391–408 (2013).
11. Liu, C., Tang, S., Yang, S. and Li, Y., “Generalized Predictive Control with Dynamic Compensation for Quadrotor Attitude Stabilization,” Proceedings of the 33rd Chinese Control Conference (Jul. 2014) pp. 7709–7714.
12. Maciejowski, J. M., Predictive Control with Constraints (Pearson Education Limited, Prentice Hall, London, 2002).
13. Mellinger, D., Kushleyev, A. and Kumar, V., “Mixed-Integer Quadratic Program Trajectory Generation for Heterogeneous Quadrotor Teams,” Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (May 2012) pp. 477–483.
14. Mueller, M. W. and D'Andrea, R., “A Model Predictive Controller for Quadrocopter State Interception,” Proceedings of the European Control Conference (ECC) (Jul. 2013) pp. 1383–1389.
15. Neunert, M., de Crousaz, C., Furrer, F., Kamel, M., Farshidian, F., Siegwart, R. and Buchli, J., “Fast Nonlinear Model Predictive Control for Unified Trajectory Optimization and Tracking,” Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) (May 2016) pp. 1398–1404.
16. Richards, A., Schouwenaars, T., How, J. P. and Feron, E., “Spacecraft trajectory planning with avoidance constraints using mixed-integer linear programming,” J. Guid., Control, Dyn. 25, 755–764 (2002).
17. Rochefort, Y., Bertrand, S., Piet-Lahanier, H., Beauvois, D. and Dumur, D., “Cooperative nonlinear model predictive control for flocks of vehicles,” IFAC Proc. Vol. 45 (1), 169–174 (2012) 1st IFAC Workshop on Embedded Guidance, Navigation and Control in Aerospace.
18. Schouwenaars, T., Feron, E. and How, J., “Multi-Vehicle Path Planning for Non-Line of Sight Communication,” Proceedings of the American Control Conference (Jun. 2006) p. 6.
19. Schouwenaars, T., De Moor, B., Feron, E. and How, J., “Mixed Integer Programming for Multi-Vehicle Path Planning,” Proceedings of the European Control Conference (ECC) (Sep. 2001) pp. 2603–2608.
20. Tlatelpa-Osorio, Y. E., Corona-Sánchez, J. J. and Rodríguez-Cortés, H., “Quadrotor Control Based on an Estimator of External Forces and Moments,” Proceedings of the International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICUAS), Arlington, VA, USA (Jun. 7–10, 2016) pp. 957–963.
21. Vlantis, P., Marantos, P., Bechlioulis, C. P. and Kyriakopoulos, K. J., “Quadrotor Landing on an Inclined Platform of a Moving Ground Vehicle,” Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) (May 2015) pp. 2202–2207.
22. Zulu, A. and John, S., “A review of control algorithms for autonomous quadrotors,” Open J. Appl. Sci. 4, 547–556 (2014).