1. Gazeau, J. P., Zeghloul, S. and Ramirez, G., “Manipulation with a polyarticulated mechanical hand: A new efficient real-time method for computing fingertip forces for a global manipulation strategy,” Robotica 23, 479–490 (2005).
2. Martin, J. and Grossard, M., “Design of a fully modular and backdrivable dexterous hand,” Int. J. Robot. Res. 33 (5), 783–798 (Feb. 2014).
3. Company, S. R., “Design of a Dextrous Hand for advanced CLAWAR applications,” Proceedings of the International Conference on Climbing and Walking Robots and the Supporting Technologies for Mobile Machines, no. C (2003), pp. 691–698.
4. Grebenstein, M., Chalon, M., Friedl, W., Haddadin, S., Wimböck, T., Hirzinger, G. and Siegwart, R., “The hand of the DLR hand arm system: Designed for interaction,” Int. J. Robot. Res. 31, 1531–1555 (2012).
5. Palli, G., Melchiorri, C., Vassura, G., Scarcia, U., Moriello, L., Berselli, G., Cavallo, A., De Maria, G., Natale, C., Pirozzi, S., May, C., Ficuciello, F. and Siciliano, B., “The DEXMART hand: Mechatronic design and experimental evaluation of synergy-based control for human-like grasping,” Int. J. Robot. Res. 33 (5), 799–824 (Apr. 2014).
6. Falco, J., A Roadmap to Progress Measurement Science in Robot Dexterity and Manipulation (National Institute and of Standards Technology, US Department of Commerce, 2014) http://dx.doi.org/10.6028/NIST.IR.7993.
8. Nguyen, K.-C. and Perdereau, V., “Fingertip Force Control for Grasping and In-Hand Manipulation,” HANDLE Training Workshop for Young Researchers and Ph.D. students, Benicassim, Spain (Feb. 2012).
9. Kumar, V., Xu, Z. and Todorov, E., “Fast, Strong and Compliant Pneumatic Actuation for Dexterous Tendon-Driven Hands,” Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (2013).
10. Lovchik, C. and Diftler, M., “The Robonaut Hand: A Dexterous Robot Hand for Space,” Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (1999).
11. Grossard, M., Martin, J. and Felippe, G., “Control-oriented design and robust decentralized control of the CEA dexterous robot hand,” IEEE/ASME Trans. Mechatron. 20 (4), 2015.
12. Cui, L., Sun, J. and Dai, J., “In-hand forward and inverse kinematics with rolling contact,” Robotica 35 (12), 2381–2399 (2017). doi:10.1017/S026357471700008X.
13. Namiki, Akio, Imai, Yoshiro, Ishikawa, Masatoshi and Kaneko, Makoto, “Development of a High-speed Multifingered Hand System and Its Application to Catching,” Proceedings of the 2003 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Las Vegas (Oct. 30, 2003) pp. 2666–2671.
14. Bundhoo, V. and Park, E., Design of An Artificial Muscle Actuated Finger Towards Biomimetic Prosthetic Hands,” Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Advanced Robotics, 2005 (2005) pp. 368–375.
15. Carrozza, M. C., Cappiello, G., Micera, S., Edin, B. B., Beccai, L., and Cipriani, C., “Design of a cybernetic hand for perception and action,” Biol. Cybern. 95, 629–644 (2006).
16. Kurita, Y., Ono, Y., Ikeda, A. and Ogasawara, T., “Human-sized anthropomorphic robot hand with detachable mechanism at the wrist,” Mech. Mach. Theory 46, 53–66 (2011).
17. Xu, Z., Kumar, V. and Todorov, E., “A low-cost and modular, 20-DOF anthropomorphic robotic hand: Design, actuation and modeling,” 13th IEEE-RAS International Conference on Humanoid Robots (2013) pp. 368–375.
19. Odhner, L. and Dollar, A., “Dexterous Manipulation with Underactuated Elastic Hands,” Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Shanghai (May 9–13, 2011) pp. 5254–5260.
20. Carrozza, M. C., Suppo, C., Sebastiani, F., Massa, B., Vecchi, F., Lazzarini, R., Cutkosky, M. R., and Dario, P., “The spring hand: Development of a self-adaptive prosthesis for restoring natural grasping,” Autonomous Robots 16, 125–141 (2004).
21. Gazeau, J. P., Zeghloul, S., Arsicault, M. and Lallemand, J. P., “The LMS Hand: Force and Position Controls in the Aim of the Fine Manipulation of Objects,” Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (2001), pp. 2642–2648, vol. 3.
22. CNRS, “Doigt robotique modulaire pour la prehension et la manipulation dextre,” Patent FR 1459956, 10 16, 2014.
23. Mnyusiwalla, H., Vulliez, P., Gazeau, J. P. and Zeghloul, S., “A new dexterous hand based on bio-inspired finger design for inside-hand manipulation,” IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, Cybern.: Syst. 46 (6), 809–817 (2016).
24. Biagiotti, L., Lotti, F., Melchiorri, C. and Vassura, G., How Far Is the Human Hand? A Review on Anthropomorphic Robotic End-effectors, (DIES Internal Rep., Tech. Rep., Univ. Bologna, Italy, 2004).
25. Lee, Y.-H. and Lee, J.-J., “Modeling of the dynamics of tendon-driven robotic mechanisms with flexible tendons,” Mech. Mach. Theory 38 (12), 1431–1447 (Dec. 2003).
26. Daoud, N., Gazeau, J., Zeghloul, S. and Arsicault, M., “A real-time strategy for dexterous manipulation: Fingertips motion planning, force sensing and grasp stability,” Robot. Auton. Syst. 60 (3), 377–386 (Mar. 2012).