1. Tlalolini, D., Chevallereau, C. and Aoustin, Y., “Comparison of different gaits with rotation of the feet for a planar biped,” Robot. Auton. Sys. 57, 371–383 (2009).
2. Tlalolini, D., Chevallereau, C. and Aoustin, Y., “Human-like walking: Optimal motion of a bipedal robot with toe-rotation motion,” IEEE/ASME Trans. Mechatronics 16, 310–320 (2011).
3. Choi, J. and Grizzle, J., “Planar Bipedal Walking with Foot Rotation,” Proceedings of the 2005 American Control Conference, (IEEE, 2005), pp. 4909–4916.
4. Nishiwaki, K., Kagami, S., Kuniyoshi, Y., Inaba, M. and Inoue, H., “Toe Joints That Enhance Bipedal and Fullbody Motion of Humanoid Robots,” Proceedings of the ICRA'02, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, (IEEE, 2002), pp. 3105–3110.
5. Buschmann, T., Lohmeier, S. and Ulbrich, H., “Humanoid robot lola: Design and walking control,” Physiology-Paris 103, 141–148 (2009).
6. Tajima, R., Honda, D. and Suga, K., “Fast Running Experiments Involving a Humanoid Robot,” IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, ICRA'09 (IEEE, 2009), pp. 1571–1576.
7. Miura, K., Morisawa, M., Kanehiro, F., Kajita, S., Kaneko, K. and Yokoi, K., “Human-Like Walking with Toe Supporting for Humanoids,” IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), (IEEE, 2011), pp. 4428–4435.
8. Ogura, Y., Shimomura, K., Kondo, A., Morishima, A., Okubo, T., Momoki, S., Lim, H. and Takanishi, A., “Human-Like Walking with Knee Stretched, Heel-Contact and Toe-Off Motion by a Humanoid Robot,” IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IEEE, 2006), pp. 3976–3981.
9. Doubliez, P., Bruneau, O. and Ouezdou, F., “Force control of the redundant leg of a biped robot to produce large inertial effects for crossing obstacles,” Int. J. Humanoid Robot. 9, 125–130 (2012).
10. Ki, A., Cheol, L. and Jo, G., “Development of a Biped Robot with Toes to Improve Gait Pattern,” IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, (IEEE, 2003), pp. 729–734.
11. Wang, L., Yu, Z., Meng, Q. and Zhang, Z., “Influence Analysis of Toe-Joint on Biped Gaits,” IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation, (IEEE, 2006), pp. 1631–1635.
12. Kouchaki, E. and Sadigh, M. J., “Effect of Toe-Joint Bending on Biped Gait Performance,” IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO), (IEEE, 2010), pp. 697–702.
13. Handharu, N., Yoon, J. and Kim, G., “Gait Pattern Generation with Knee Stretch Motion for Biped Robot Using Toe and Heel Joints,” 8th IEEE-RAS International Conference on Humanoids, (IEEE, 2008), pp. 265–270.
14. Sadigh, M. J., Kouchaki, E. and Wu, C., “Effects of constraints on standing balance of a biped with toe-joints,” Int. J. Humanoid Robot. 09, 125–136 (2012).
15. Sellaouti, R., Stasse, O., Kajita, S., Yokoi, K. and Kheddar, A., “Faster and Smoother Walking of Humanoid Hrp-2 with Passive Toe Joints,” IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, (IEEE, 2006), pp. 4909–4914.
16. Kajita, S., Kaneko, K., Morisawa, M., Nakaoka, S. and Hirukawa, H., “Zmp-Based Biped Running Enhanced by Toe Springs,” IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, (IEEE, 2007), pp. 3963–3969.
17. Kumar, R., Handharu, N., Jungwon, Y. and Gap-soon, K., “Hybrid Toe and Heel Joints for Biped/Humanoid Robots for Natural Gait,” Proceeding of the ICCAS'07, International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, (ICCAS, 2007), pp. 2687–2692.
18. Channon, P., Hopkins, S. and Pham, D., “Derivation of optimal walking motions for a bipedal walking robot,” Robotica 10, 165–172 (1992).
19. Chevallereau, C. and Aoustin, Y., “Optimal reference trajectories for walking and running of a biped robot,” Robotica 19, 557–569 (2001).
20. Dau, V., Chew, C. and Poo, A., “Achieving energy-efficient bipedal walking trajectory through ga-based optimization of key parameters,” Int. J. Humanoid Robot. 6, 609–629 (2009).
21. Capi, G., Nasu, Y., Barolli, L., Mitobe, K. and Takeda, K., “Application of genetic algorithms for biped robot gait synthesis optimization during walking and going up-stairs,” Adv. Robot. 15, 675–694 (2001).
22. Park, J. and Choi, M., “Generation of an optimal gait trajectory for biped robots using a genetic algorithm,” JSME Int. J. Ser. C Mech. Syst. Mach. Elements Manuf. 47, 715–721 (2004).
23. Rostami, M. and Bessonnet, G., “Sagittal gait of a biped robot during the single support phase. Part 2: Optimal motion,” Robotica 19, 241–253 (2001).
24. Bessonnet, G., Seguin, P. and Sardain, P., “A parametric optimization approach to walking pattern synthesis,” The Int. J. Robot. Res. 24, 523–536 (2005).
25. Kwon, O. and Park, J., “Asymmetric trajectory generation and impedance control for running of biped robots,” Auton. Robots 26, 47–78 (2009).
26. Aoi, S. and Tsuchiya, K., “Generation of bipedal walking through Interactions among the robot dynamics, the oscillator dynamics, and the environment: Stability characteristics of a five-link planar biped robot,” Auton. Robots 30, 123–141 (2011).
27. Aoi, S. and Tsuchiya, K., “Locomotion control of a biped robot using nonlinear oscillators,” Auton. Robots 19, 219–232 (2005).
28. Sadedel, M., Yousefi-Koma, A. and Khadiv, M., “Offline Path Planning, Dynamic Modeling and Gait Optimization of a 2d Humanoid Robot,” 2nd RSI/ISM International Conference on Robotics and Mechatronics (ICRoM), (IEEE, 2014), pp. 131–136.
29. Khadiv, M., Moosavian, S. A. and Sadedel, M., “Dynamics Modeling of Fully-Actuated Humanoids with General Robot-Environment Interaction,” 2nd RSI/ISM International Conference on Robotics and Mechatronics (ICRoM), (IEEE, 2014), pp. 233–238.
30. Ugurlu, B., Saglia, J., Tsagarakis, N. and Caldwell, D., “Yaw moment compensation for bipedal robots via intrinsic angular momentum constraint,” Int. J. Humanoid Robot. 9, 1250033 (2012).
31. Carbone, G., Ogura, Y., Lim, H., Takanishi, A. and Ceccarelli, M., “Dynamic simulation and experiments for the design of a new 7-dofs biped walking leg module,” Robotica 22, 41–50 (2004).
32. Wang, T., Chevallereau, C. and Rengifo, C., “Walking and steering control for a 3d biped robot considering ground contact and stability,” Robot. Auton. Syst. 60, 962–977 (2012).
33. Aoustin, Y. and Formalskii, A., “3d walking biped: Optimal swing of the arms,” Multibody Syst. Dyn. 32, 55–66 (2014).
34. Kajita, S. and Tani, K., “Study of Dynamic Biped Locomotion on Rugged Terrain-Derivation and Application of the Linear Inverted Pendulum Mode,” Proceedings of the 1991 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, (IEEE, 1991), pp. 1405–1411.
35. Kajita, S., Kanehiro, F., Kaneko, K., Fujiwara, K., Harada, K., Yokoi, K. and Hirukawa, H., “Biped Walking Pattern Generation by Using Preview Control of Zero-Moment Point,” Proceedings of the ICRA'03. IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, (IEEE, 2003), pp. 1620–1626.
36. Park, J. and Kim, K., “Biped Robot Walking Using Gravity-Compensated Inverted Pendulum Mode and Computed Torque Control,” Proceedings. 1998 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, (IEEE, 1998), pp. 3528–3533.
37. Sato, T., Sakaino, S. and Ohnishi, K., “Real-time walking trajectory generation method with three-mass models at constant body height for three-dimensional biped robots,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron. 58, 376–383 (2011).
38. Huang, Q., Yokoi, K., Kajita, S., Kaneko, K., Arai, H., Koyachi, N. and Tanie, K., “Planning walking patterns for a biped robot,” IEEE Trans. Robot. Autom. 17, 280–289 (2001).
39. Baruh, H., Analytical Dynamics (WCB/McGraw-Hill, Boston, 1999).
40. Vukobratović, M. and Borovac, B., “Zero-moment point-thirty five years of its life,” Int. J. Humanoid Robot. 1, 157–173 (2004).
41. Grcar, J., “How ordinary elimination became gaussian elimination,” Historia Math. 38, 163–218 (2011).
42. Ben, A. and Greville, T., Generalized Inverses: Theory and Applications, vol. 15 (Springer Science & Business Media, 2003).
43. Taghirad, H. and Belanger, P., “Modeling and parameter identification of harmonic drive systems,” J. Dyn. Syst. Meas. Control, Trans.-Am. Soc. Mech. Eng. 120, 439–444 (1998).
44. Nunez, J., Briseno, A., Rodriguez, D., Ibarra, J. and Rodriguez, V., “Explicit Analytic Solution for Inverse Kinematics of Bioloid Humanoid Robot,” Robotics Symposium and Latin American Robotics Symposium (SBR-LARS), (IEEE, 2012), pp. 33–38.
45. Huang, Q. and Nakamura, Y., “Sensory reflex control for humanoid walking,” IEEE Trans. Robot. 21, 977–984 (2005).
46. Hsu, W., Wang, T., Lu, H. and Lu, T., “Anticipatory changes in control of swing foot and lower limb joints when walking onto a moving surface traveling at constant speed,” Gait and Posture 41, 185–191 (2015).
47. Cham, R. and Redfern, M., “Changes in gait when anticipating slippery floors,” Gait and Posture 15, 159–171 (2002).