This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. R. O. Atienza and M. Ang, Jr. “A flexible control architecture for mobile robots: an application for a walking robot,” J. Intell. Robot. Syst. 30, 29–482001.
2. C. M. Chew and G. A. Pratt , “Dynamic bipedal walking assisted by learning,” Robotica 20, 477–4912002.
4. H. Hirukawa , S. Kajita , F. Kanehiro , K. Kaneko and T. Isozumi , “The human-size humanoid robot that can walk, lie down and get up,” Int. J. Robot. Res. 24 (9), 755–7692005
5. J. Nakanishi , J. Morimoto , G. Endo , G. Cheng , S. Schaal and M. Kawato , “Learning from demonstration and adaptation of biped locomotion,” Robot. Autonom. Syst. 47, 79–912004.
6. M. M. Williamson , “Neural control of rhythmic arm movements,” Neural Netw. 11, 1379–13941998.
7. M. S. Dutra , A. C. de P. Filho and V. F. Romano , “Modeling of a bipedal locomotor using coupled nonlinear oscillators of Van der Pol,” Biol. Cybern. 88 (4), 286–2922004.
8. Y. Fukuoka , H. Kimura and A. H. Cohen , “Adaptive dynamic walking of a quadruped robot on irregular terrain based on biological concepts,” Int. J. Robot. Res. 22 (3–4), 187–202 Mar.–Apr. 2003.
10. S. Kotosaka and S. Schaal , “Synchronized Robot Drumming by Neural Oscillator,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan 19 (1), 116–1232001.
12. G. Taga , Y. Yamaguchi and H. Shimizu , “Self-organized control of bipedal locomotion by neural oscillators in unpredictable environment,” Biol. Cybern. 65, 147–1591991.
13. K. Matsuoka , “Sustaned oscillations generated by mutually inhibiting neurons with adaptation,” Biol. Cybern. 52, 367–3761985.
14. M. Vukobratovic , B. Borovac , D. Surla and D. Stokic , Biped Locomotion—Dynamics, Stability, Control and Application (Springer-Verlag, London, UK, 1990).
15. P. Sardain and G. Bessonnet , “Forces acting on a biped robot. Center of pressure—zero moment point,” IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, Cybern.—part A: systems and humans 34 (5), 630–6372004.
16. A. Goswami , “Postural stability of biped robots and the foot-rotation indicator (FRI) point,” Int. J. Robot. Res. 18 (6), 523–5331999.
17. H. K. Lum , M. Zribi and Y. C. Soh , “Planning and control of a biped robot,” Int. J. Eng. Sci. 37, 1319–13491999.
25. C. L. Shih , “Gait synthesis for a biped robot,” Robotica 15, 599–6071997.
26. J. H. Park , “Fuzzy-logic zero-moment-point trajectory generation for reduced trunk motion of biped robots,” Fuzzy Sets Syst. 134, 189–2032003.
31. Y. Ogura , H. Aikawa , K. Shimomura , H. Kondo , A. Morishima , H. Lim and A. Takanish , “Development of a New Humanoid Robot to Realize Various Walking Pattern Using Waist Motions,” Springer CISM Courses and Lectures: Robotic Design, Dynamics, and Control 487, 279–286. Warsaw, Poland 2006.
33. A. N. Poo , M. H. Ang, Jr , C. L. Teo and Q. Li , “Performance of a neuro-model-based robot controller: adaptability and noise rejection,” Intell. Syst. Eng. 1 (1), 50–621992.