Skip to main content
- 04 April 2019,
- On 28 April 2013, ninety-five years after Finland’s civil war (27 January–15 May 1918), artist Kaisa Salmi created a performance called Fellman Field:...
- 22 January 2019,
- Cambridge University Press is delighted to announce the appointment of Alejandro L. Madrid as co-editor of Twentieth-Century Music, joining co-editor Pauline...
- 26 September 2018,
- Cambridge University Press is partnering with the Renaissance Society of America (RSA) to publish Renaissance Quarterly, the leading American journal of Renaissance...
- 12 September 2019,
- In October 2015 Ireland’s National Theatre announced its commemorative ‘Waking the Nation’ programme. The intention was to ‘interrogate rather than celebrate’...
- 01 July 2019,
- In the ten years since I wrote the first edition of A Textbook of Cultural Economics, the cultural sector – the arts, heritage and cultural industries, jointly...