- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0040-5574 (Print), 1475-4533 (Online)
- Editor: Marlis Schweitzer York University, Canada
- Editorial board
A statement from the editorial team
"Theatre Survey stands in solidarity with those protesting the ongoing violence and racism enacted against Black people in the United States, Canada, and elsewhere in the world.
"As an editorial team, we strive to enact antiracist principles in our stewardship of the journal by, among other things, increasing our efforts to spotlight Black lives, voices, and perspectives. In response to the wider call to share resources, Theatre Survey is 'ungating' several recent articles by Black scholars on Black theatre and performance history. You can access these on the right.
"The editorial team has important work ahead and we are committed to doing this work. Black Lives Matter."
Marlis Schweitzer, Editor
Brandi Wilkins Catanese, Associate Editor
Donovan Sherman, Book Review Editor
- 20 July 2020,
- In late 1959, before the tour began, the company’s decision to leave behind its only dancer of colour, the South African-born soloist Johaar Mosaval, ignited...
- 25 June 2020,
- Higher Education from Cambridge University Press is our new online textbook website, launched in August 2020. In recent months Cambridge University Press has introduced a new set of strategies to support changing teaching and learning needs as higher education institutions prepare for a more digitally driven future in the wake of pandemic.…...
- 27 May 2020,
- Let’s face it – stepping (sitting) in front of a camera has become a staple component of working from home during the global pandemic.…