- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0953-8208 (Print), 1741-6183 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Ben Eggleston University of Kansas, USA
- Editorial board
Utilitas is one of the leading international journals in ethics, offering high quality research in all aspects of the development of utilitarian thought and in all areas in which utilitarianism has made a contribution. As a pioneering, interdisciplinary journal, Utilitas will be of interest not only to moral philosophers but also to economists, political theorists, intellectual historians and legal theorists.
Kantian Review Conference 2023: Sovereignty, Nationality & Language – Cardiff University, 1-2 June
- 27 March 2023,
- It is often noted that Kant’s relation to nationality is ambiguous and seemingly paradoxical. Indeed, there is presently no consensus among Kantian scholars...
Why Try to be Important?
- 16 January 2023,
- At least in certain cultures, many people seem to value being important. It is supposed to be a good thing if you become a U.S. President who ends a war or...
KANTIAN REVIEW SPECIAL ISSUE ON KANT AND CONTEMPORARY ART
- 08 September 2022,
- The very title of § 45 in Kant’s Critique of the Power of Judgment seems to undermine from the outset the possibility of a dialogue with contemporary art: “Beautiful...