Read and Publish agreement with the Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries
The Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries has made an agreement with Cambridge University Press to support Open Access publishing.
If you are affiliated with a participating institution, you can publish your article Open Access - at no cost to you - in gold and hybrid journals. In addition, you can enjoy access to Cambridge University Press journals content.
- Colorado College
- Colorado School of Mines
- Colorado State University
- Regis University
- University of Colorado - Boulder
- University of Colorado - Colorado Springs
- University of Denver
- University of Wyoming
Easily check your eligibility to publish OA under this agreement, and the journals available to you, by using our OA Waiver & Discount checker tool.
To be eligible, articles must:
- Have a corresponding author affiliated with a participating institution as listed above.
- Be original research – eligible article types are research articles, review articles, rapid communications, brief reports and case reports.
- Be accepted for publication in a Cambridge University Press journal covered by the agreement.
- Be accepted for publication from 1 January 2021.