- Access: Full
- Open access
- ISSN: 2095-4719 (Print), 2052-3289 (Online)
- Editors: Colin Danson AWE and Centre for Inertial Fusion Sciences|Physics Department|Imperial College London|UK and Zunqi Lin Shanghai Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Editorial board
High Power Laser Science and Engineering publishes research that seeks to uncover the underlying science and engineering in the fields of high energy density physics, high power lasers, advanced laser technology and applications and laser components.
- On the Cover of HPL: Research on cleanliness optimization of multisegment disk amplifier based on vectorized flow mode
- 04 June 2018,
- Rigorous cleanliness on the National Ignition Facility (NIF) is essential to assure that 99.5% optical efficiency is maintained on each of its 192 beam lines...
- On the Cover of HPL: Assembly and Metrology of NIF target subassemblies using robotic systems
- 01 March 2018,
- When the first targets for the National Ignition Campaign (NIC) at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) were built to be fielded on the National Ignition...
- On the Cover of HPL: Targets for high repetition rate laser facilities: needs, challenges and perspectives
- 14 November 2017,
- On the cover of HPL: ‘Targets for high-repetition rate facilities: needs, challenges and perspectives’ by I. Prencipe et al “An important challenge will be the development of a reliable supply chain of high quality targets,” said Prof.…...