- ISSN: 0022-0507 (Print), 1471-6372 (Online)
- Editors: William J. Collins Department of Economics|Vanderbilt University|Box 351819-B|Nashville, TN 37235|USA and Dan Bogart Department of Economics |3151 Social Science Plaza |University of California-Irvine |Irvine, CA 92697-5100 USA
- Editorial board
2018 Arthur H. Cole Prize
The Economic History Association has awarded Mohamed Saleh the 2018 Arthur H. Cole Prize for the outstanding article published in June 2018 issue of The Journal of Economic History. Read the winning article without charge below:
- What is the cost of police, really?
- 15 April 2019,
- A recent study by RAND Corporation researchers examined the average amount of police spending on crimes for each state. Averaging the results across all states...
- Africa’s future is urban
- 11 March 2019,
- Africa’s future is urban. By 2050, the majority of Africans will live in cities, transforming its societies and economies. Yet very little is known about the...
- The 2019 Smit-Lowenfeld Prize for the best article in the field of international arbitration
- 23 January 2019,
- The International Arbitration Club of New York (IACNY) announced today that Simon Batifort and J. Benton Heath are the recipients of the 2019 Smit-Lowenfeld...