- ISSN: 0022-0507 (Print), 1471-6372 (Online)
- Editors: William J. Collins Department of Economics|Vanderbilt University|Box 351819-B|Nashville, TN 37235|USA and Dan Bogart Department of Economics |3151 Social Science Plaza |University of California-Irvine |Irvine, CA 92697-5100 USA
- Editorial board
2018 Arthur H. Cole Prize
The Economic History Association has awarded Mohamed Saleh the 2018 Arthur H. Cole Prize for the outstanding article published in June 2018 issue of The Journal of Economic History. Read the winning article without charge below:
- Africa’s future is urban
- 11 March 2019,
- Africa’s future is urban. By 2050, the majority of Africans will live in cities, transforming its societies and economies. Yet very little is known about the...
- The 2019 Smit-Lowenfeld Prize for the best article in the field of international arbitration
- 23 January 2019,
- The International Arbitration Club of New York (IACNY) announced today that Simon Batifort and J. Benton Heath are the recipients of the 2019 Smit-Lowenfeld...
- The National Rise in Residential Segregation
- 14 August 2018,
- People talk a lot about segregation. Every week it seems that news reports or some new academic finding shows that segregation is related to some salient outcome....