- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0022-0507 (Print), 1471-6372 (Online)
- Editors: Dan Bogart Department of Economics |3151 Social Science Plaza |University of California-Irvine |Irvine, CA 92697-5100 USA, and Eric D. Hilt Wellesley College, USA
- Editorial board
Arthur H. Cole Prize for the outstanding article
Neil Cummins, London School of Economics, was awarded the Arthur H. Cole Prize for the outstanding article published in this journal in the September 2020 to June 2021 issues, for:
“Where Is the Middle Class? Evidence from 60 Million English Death and Probate Records, 1892–1992,” published in the June 2021 issue of The Journal of Economic History. The editorial board selected the winner.
- 08 January 2022,
- Firstly, for anyone new to the journal can you briefly explain the journal’s mission and scope? The Journal of the History of Economic Thought (JHET) is the journal of the History of Economics Society and it promotes interest in and inquiry into the history of economics and related parts of intellectual history, facilitate communication and discourse among scholars and disseminate knowledge about the history of economics.…...
- 07 January 2022,
- In April 2021, the Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis hosted a symposium for finance research related to the Covid-19 Pandemic.…
- 26 February 2021,
- Launching the National Institute Economic Review at 62 years old! We are, of course, still living in the grip of a Covid pandemic that is neither well understood nor under control.…...