- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0022-1090 (Print), 1756-6916 (Online)
- Editors: Hendrik Bessembinder Arizona State University, USA, Jennifer Conrad University of North Carolina, USA, Mara Faccio Purdue University, USA, Jarrad Harford University of Washington, USA, and Paul Malatesta University of Washington, USA
- Editorial board
JFQA COVID Symposium - Watch the recording
The JFQA hosted a virtual symposium on April 30th featuring eight high-quality papers addressing different subjects related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Watch a recording of each session here.
- 26 February 2021,
- Launching the National Institute Economic Review at 62 years old! We are, of course, still living in the grip of a Covid pandemic that is neither well understood nor under control.…...
- 12 January 2021,
- In the last decade or two, the economics of religion has become a full-fledged subfield in economics. Economists (and social scientists of all stripes) who...
- 11 January 2021,
- The protection of tropical forests globally is indispensable for significantly increasing climate ambition in line with Paris Agreement goals as illustrated...