- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0022-1090 (Print), 1756-6916 (Online)
- Editors: Hendrik Bessembinder Arizona State University, USA, Jennifer Conrad University of North Carolina, USA, Ran Duchin University of Washington, USA, Mara Faccio Purdue University, USA, Thierry Foucault HEC Paris, France, and Jarrad Harford University of Washington, USA
- Editorial board
New JFQA Special Issue:
In this special issue, we present 9 articles that study the allocation of capital following the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. These articles study a broad range of economic settings and agents, including financial technology (fintech) lenders, retail investors, venture capitalists, small businesses, public firms, and the government. Together, they provide a comprehensive, detailed account of the simultaneous allocative shock waves that the pandemic has sent throughout the economy.
JFQA COVID Symposium - Watch the recording:
The JFQA hosted a virtual symposium on April 30th featuring eight high-quality papers addressing different subjects related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Watch a recording of each session here.
- 08 January 2022,
- Firstly, for anyone new to the journal can you briefly explain the journal’s mission and scope? The Journal of the History of Economic Thought (JHET) is the journal of the History of Economics Society and it promotes interest in and inquiry into the history of economics and related parts of intellectual history, facilitate communication and discourse among scholars and disseminate knowledge about the history of economics.…...
- 07 January 2022,
- In April 2021, the Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis hosted a symposium for finance research related to the Covid-19 Pandemic.…
- 26 February 2021,
- Launching the National Institute Economic Review at 62 years old! We are, of course, still living in the grip of a Covid pandemic that is neither well understood nor under control.…...