- ISSN: 1931-4361 (Print), 1931-437X (Online)
- Editors: Kym Anderson University of Adelaide and World Bank, Australia , Orley C. Ashenfelter Princeton University, USA , Victor Ginsburgh Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium , Robert N. Stavins Harvard University, USA and Karl Storchmann (Managing Editor) New York University, USA
- Editorial board
CALL FOR CONFERENCE PAPERS
The 14th Annual Conference of the American Association of Wine Economists (AAWE) will be held in Verona, Italy (June 24-28, 2020), hosted by the University of Verona.
AAWE consider all wine topics related to economics, statistics, and business including submissions that overlap with adjacent fields such as (but not limited to) psychology, neuroscience, history, linguistics, viticulture, law or enology. If you want to organize a complete session, which we encourage, please get in touch with us before the deadline. Selected papers or entire sessions will be published in the Journal of Wine Economics: Selected Proceedings. Abstract Submission Deadline: December 31, 2019 (Details).
- 29 October 2019,
- This special issue of Business History Review uses medieval, 19th century and 20th century examples to show that the union of entrepreneurship and philanthropy...
- 05 August 2019,
- Women's empowerment is now an established feature of the debate at the WTO. Over the years, the WTO has worked to further strengthen the role of trade in empowering...
- 23 July 2019,
- A new book containing all the key results from WTO Ministerial Conferences since the organization was established in 1995 was unveiled at the WTO on 18 July....