- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0960-1295 (Print), 1469-8072 (Online)
- Editor: Pierre-Louis Curien IRIF, CNRS and Université de Paris|IRIF - Équipe PPS|Case 7014|75205 PARIS Cedex 13 FRANCE
- Editorial board
The journal Mathematical Structures in Computer Science publishes work that uses mathematical structures to advance the theory and practice of computer science. Mathematical structures should be understood broadly, and may include ideas and tools from logic, algebra, category theory, topology or geometry, from probability theory, from information theory, etc., insofar as there is an eye to improving our understanding of computer science and its mathematical foundations, or conversely to the transfer of conceptual knowledge or methods acquired in area(s) of computer science to various areas of mathematics.
Recently published articles
- 10 Nov 2020,
- This Special Issue on Confluence aims to publish recent advances presented at, but not restricted to leading conferences and workshops such as IWC (collocated with FSCD in recent editions: FLoC 2018, FSCD 2019, Paris Nord Summer of LoVe 2020).
Logical and Semantic Frameworks with Applications
- 01 Jun 2020,
- This special issue collects extended versions of selected contributions presented at the Twelfth and Thirteenth Workshops on Logical and Semantical Frameworks with Applications (LSFA 2017 and LSFA 2018, respectively).
MSCS - Theory and Applications of Models of Computation (TAMC 2020)
- 09 Oct 2019,
- This Special Issue arises from the 16th Annual Conference on Theory and Applications of Models of Computation (TAMC 2020), that will be held in Changsha, China, May 23-25, 2020.
Homotopy Type Theory
- 20 Aug 2019,
- This special issue of MSCS invites work on homotopy type theory and related research areas.