- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0025-7273 (Print), 2048-8343 (Online)
- Editors: Dr Tara Alberts University of York, UK, and Professor Wong Man Kong Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong
- Editorial board
Global Health Histories
Global Health Histories aims to publish outstanding and innovative scholarship on the history of public health, medicine and science worldwide. By studying the many ways in which the impact of ideas of health and well-being on society were measured and described in different global, international, regional, national and local contexts, books in the series will reconceptualise the nature of empire, the nation state, extra-state actors and different forms of globalization. The series will showcase new approaches to writing about the connected histories of health and medicine, humanitarianism, and global economic and social development.
General Editor: Sanjoy Bhattacharya, University of York
- 01 February 2023,
- In his Telluris Theoria Sacra and its English translation The Theory of the Earth (1681–90), the English clergyman and schoolmaster Thomas Burnet (c. 1635–1715)...
- 11 July 2022,
- At times during the past few years, evidence sessions of the UK’s House of Commons Science and Technology Select Committee have made headline news, for example...
- 17 May 2022,
- After over two years of living in a pandemic, most everyone is familiar with COVID-19’s periods of incubation, progression and contagion. Similar issues were...