- ISSN: 0952-6757 (Print), 1469-8188 (Online)
- Editors: Colin J. Ewen University of Leiden and Ellen M. Kaisse University of Washington
- Editorial board
Other theoretical linguistics journals from Cambridge
- Hipsters in the hood: Authentication in young men’s hip hop talk
- 18 October 2016,
- A limited number of studies have approached the topic of hip-hop authenticity with an analytic focus on discourses/ideologies rather than linguistic style and...
- Essential reading in applied linguistics: The Language Teaching reading pack for MA/PhD students
- 10 October 2016,
- The Applied Linguistics Reading Pack from Language Teaching is an invaluable resource for language professionals in applied linguistics, and it's now been updated...
- Hillary Clinton talks more “like a man” the more powerful she becomes
- 03 October 2016,
- By tracking Hillary Clinton's subtle linguistic behavior over time, Jennifer Jones' research shows how these forces manifest in Clinton's self-presentation....