- ISSN: 0952-6757 (Print), 1469-8188 (Online)
- Editors: Colin J. Ewen University of Leiden, The Netherlands and Ellen M. Kaisse University of Washington, USA
- Editorial board
Other theoretical linguistics journals from Cambridge
- What are the most popular English language children’s books?
- 23 November 2016,
- Language learning is affected by input, and reading to children is one of these input sources. Which children's books are most-read to children by parents and...
- Hipsters in the hood: Authentication in young men’s hip hop talk
- 18 October 2016,
- A limited number of studies have approached the topic of hip-hop authenticity with an analytic focus on discourses/ideologies rather than linguistic style and...
- Essential reading in applied linguistics: The Language Teaching reading pack for MA/PhD students
- 10 October 2016,
- The Applied Linguistics Reading Pack from Language Teaching is an invaluable resource for language professionals in applied linguistics, and it's now been updated...