- ISSN: 0952-6757 EISSN: 1469-8188
- Editors: Colin J. Ewen University of Leiden and Ellen M. Kaisse University of Washington
- Editorial board
Other theoretical linguistics journals from Cambridge
- How caregivers combine tactile and linguistic cues
- 19 September 2016,
- Studies have shown that both caregiver touch and speech play an important role in the early development of infants. Research examining early caregiver-infant...
- British Association for Applied Linguistics (BAAL) 2016-Cambridge University Press
- 16 August 2016,
- Cambridge University Press is proud to Sponsor the 49th Annual Meeting of the British Association for Applied Linguistics hosted by Anglia Ruskin University...
- Why all John’s friends are Dutch, not German
- 15 August 2016,
- A genitive construction involving the universal quantifier all, such as All John’s friends, is very natural and commonplace in English and Dutch. The same cannot...