This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. M. H. Alexander and D. E. Manolopoulos , A stable linear reference potencial algorithm for solution of the quantum close-coupled equations in molecular scattering theory, J. Chem. Phys. 86 (1987), 2044–2050.
11. G. H. Golub and C. F. Van Loan , Matrix computation (The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, MD. 1989).
15. L. Jódar and E. Ponsoda , Continuous numerical solutionand error bounds for time dependent systems of partial differential equations: mixed problems, Comp. Math. Appl. 29 (1995), 63–71.
17. J. V. Lill , T. G. Schmalz and J. C. Light , Imbedded matrix Green's functions in atomic and molecular scattering theory, J. Chem. Phys. 78 (1983), 4456–4463.
19. V. S. Melezhik , I. V. Puzynin , T. P. Puzynina and L. N. Somov , Numerical solution of a system of integrodifferential equations arising from the quantum-mechanical three-body problem with Coulomb interaction, J. Comput. Phys. 54 (1984), 221–236.
21. C. B. Moler and C. F. Van Loan , Nineteen dubious ways to compute the exponential of a matrix, SIAM Rev. 20 (1978), 801–836.
22. F. Mrugala and D. Secrest , The generalized log-derivate method for inelastic and reactive collisions, J. Chem. Phys. 78 (1983), 5954–5961.
23. E. Navarro , E. Ponsoda and L. Jódar , A matrix approach to the analytic-numerical solution of mixed partial differential systems, Comp. Math. Appl. 30 (1995), 99–109.
28. M. Shapiro and G. G. Balint-Kurti , A new method for the exact calculation of vibrational-rotational energy levels of triatomic molecules, J. Chem. Phys. 71 (1979), 1461–1469.