- ISSN: 1049-0965 (Print), 1537-5935 (Online)
- Editors: Phillip Ardoin Appalachian State University, USA and Paul Gronke Reed College, USA
- Editorial board
Symposium: State Legislatures at 400
- 2019 APSA Annual Meeting Travel Grant Applications Due April 26th
- 17 April 2019,
- APSA is pleased to provide travel grants to U.S. graduate students, international students studying in the U.S., international scholars, unemployed members,...
- Meet the First Class of the APSA Public Scholarship Program
- 16 April 2019,
- APSA is pleased to announce the first class of the new Public Scholarship Program. The Public Scholarship Program is a remote, part-time fellowship that introduces...
- Meet 2019 RBSI Scholar, Abi Bernard
- 11 April 2019,
- Abi Bernard, Cornell University Abi Bernard is a senior studying history and government at Cornell University. Born in Haiti and raised in Michigan, she has...