- ISSN: 1049-0965 (Print), 1537-5935 (Online)
- Editors: Phillip Ardoin Appalachian State University, USA and Paul Gronke Reed College, USA
- Editorial board
Featured Content - Latest Issue
- When Do Renters Behave Like Homeowners? High Rent, Price Anxiety, and NIMBYism
- 16 March 2018,
- When Do Renters Behave Like Homeowners? High Rent, Price Anxiety, and NIMBYism by Michael Hankinson, Oberlin College How does spatial scale affect support...
- APSA Minority Fellowship Program Spring Applications Due Today – Meet MFP Fellow Evangel Penumaka
- 15 March 2018,
- Evangel Penumaka is a PhD student at the University of California, Los Angeles in the department of political science. Her research interests are in the fields...
- APSA Minority Fellowship Program Spring Applications Due Tomorrow – Meet MFP Fellow Jared Clemons
- 14 March 2018,
- Jared Clemons is a PhD student at The George Washington University, where his research agenda largely rests in the realm of political socialization, psychology,...