- ISSN: 1049-0965 (Print), 1537-5935 (Online)
- Editors: Phillip Ardoin Appalachian State University, USA and Paul Gronke Reed College, USA
- Editorial board
Symposium: State Legislatures at 400
- Short Course: Indigenous Political Science: Opportunities for Innovation and Inclusion
- 17 May 2019,
- Indigenous Political Science: Opportunities for Innovation and Inclusion Miriam Jorgensen Half Day, 1:30 PM-5:30 PM Marriott Wardman Park, Maryland A Room In...
- 2017-2018 Campus Teaching Award Winner: Gisela Sin
- 16 May 2019,
- Excellence in teaching political science is essential to the discipline. This interview series highlights campus teaching award winners who have been recognized...
- Meet 2019 RBSI Scholar, Maria Martinez
- 15 May 2019,
- Maria Martinez, University of Louisville Maria Martinez is a rising junior at the University of Louisville majoring in political science and Latin American...