- ISSN: 1049-0965 (Print), 1537-5935 (Online)
- Editors: Phillip Ardoin Appalachian State University, USA and Paul Gronke Reed College, USA
- Editorial board
Symposium: The Decline in Legislative Powers and Rise of Authoritarianism
The Decline in Legislative Powers and Rise of Authoritarianism continued
- 2017-2018 Campus Teaching Award Winner: Joel Schlosser
- 11 February 2019,
- Excellence in teaching political science is essential to the discipline. This interview series highlights campus teaching award winners who have been recognized...
- APSA Spring 2019 Minority Fellowship Program — Applications due March 15th
- 08 February 2019,
- Apply Now for the APSA Spring 2019 Minority Fellowship Program (MFP) Deadline for applications: March 15, 2019 The APSA Minority Fellows Program, established...
- Apply for the First Annual APSA Institute for Civically Engaged Research (ICER) at The Tisch College of Civic Life
- 07 February 2019,
- Scholars in many disciplines are grappling with how to produce rigorous scholarship that addresses significant social challenges in collaboration with communities,...