- ISSN: 1049-0965 (Print), 1537-5935 (Online)
- Editors: Phillip Ardoin Appalachian State University, USA and Paul Gronke Reed College, USA
- Editorial board
Symposium: State Legislatures at 400
- Meet 2019 RBSI Scholar, Willow Lopez
- 23 May 2019,
- Willow Lopez, University of Dayton Willow Lopez is a senior, graduating in December of 2019, with a major in political science from the University of Dayton....
- Meet 2019 RBSI Scholar, Wilbert (“Wil”) K. Davis
- 22 May 2019,
- Wilbert (“Wil”) K. Davis, Hofstra University’s Honors College Wilbert (“Wil”) K. Davis is a rising senior at Hofstra University’s Honors College. Wil is currently...
- Short Course: Studying Causal Mechanisms Using In-depth Case Studies (QMMR 4)
- 21 May 2019,
- Studying Causal Mechanisms Using In-depth Case Studies (QMMR 4) Colin Elman Half Day, 1:30 PM-5:30 PM Marriott Wardman Park, Virginia B The study of causal...