- ISSN: 0003-0554 (Print), 1537-5943 (Online)
- Editors: Thomas König University of Mannheim, Germany , Kenneth Benoit London School of Economics and Political Science, UK , Thomas Bräuninger University of Mannheim, Germany , Sabine Carey University of Mannheim, Germany , Leigh Jenco London School of Economics and Political Science, UK , Benjamin Lauderdale London School of Economics and Political Science, UK and Ingo Rohlfing University of Cologne, Germany
- Editorial board
American Political Science Review is political science's premier scholarly research journal, providing peer-reviewed articles and review essays from subfields throughout the discipline. Areas covered include political theory, American politics, public policy, public administration, comparative politics, and international relations. APSR has published continuously since 1906. American Political Science Review is sold ONLY as part of a joint subscription with Perspectives on Politics and PS: Political Science & Politics.
- Theme Panel: Legitimate People, Legitimate Territory?
- 25 May 2017,
- Legitimate People, Legitimate Territory? Critical Perspectives on Sovereigntism The legitimacy of sovereign communities and their right to take unilateral decisions...
- Meet NEH Grantee Leslie Anderson
- 25 May 2017,
- The National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) is one of the largest funders of humanities programs in the United States and supports research, education,...
- 2017 APSA Annual Meeting Online Program Now Available
- 24 May 2017,
- The 2017 APSA Annual Meeting Online Program is now available! Search by keywords, browse by day, division or related group, session, or event type! Use the...