- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0003-0554 (Print), 1537-5943 (Online)
- Editors: Sharon Wright Austin University of Florida, USA, Julie Novkov University at Albany, SUNY, USA, Michelle L. Dion McMaster University, Canada, Clarissa Hayward Washington University in St. Louis, USA, Kelly M. Kadera University of Iowa, USA, Celeste Montoya University of Colorado, Boulder, USA, Valeria Sinclair-Chapman Purdue University, USA, Dara Strolovitch Yale University, USA, Aili Mari Tripp University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA, Denise M. Walsh University of Virginia, USA, and Elisabeth Jean Wood Yale University, USA
- Editorial board
American Political Science Review is political science's premier scholarly research journal, providing peer-reviewed articles and review essays from subfields throughout the discipline. Areas covered include political theory, American politics, public policy, public administration, comparative politics, and international relations. APSR has published continuously since 1906.
American Political Science Review is sold ONLY as part of a joint subscription with Perspectives on Politics and PS: Political Science & Politics.
- 24 March 2023,
- What makes a good review? Some advice to potential reviewers about what we hope your review will accomplish for our authors and for us.
- 05 December 2022,
- On a first invitation to revise and resubmit, you will have at least three reviews and a letter from us that may suggest how to work with the reviews or provide...
- 03 March 2022,
- One of our editorial team’s most important objectives is to increase the substantive, methodological and representational diversity of the journal. When...