This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
3. F. Flacco , T. Kroger , A. De Luca and O. Khatib , “A Depth Space Approach to Human-Robot Collision Avoidance,” Proceedings of the 2012 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, IEEE (May 2012) pp. 338–345.
4. T. L. Lam , H. W. Yip , H. Qian and Y. Xu , “Collision Avoidance of Industrial Robot Arms Using an Invisible Sensitive Skin,” Proceedings of the 2012 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, IEEE (Oct. 2012) pp. 4542–4543.
5. W. Chen , Y. Sun and Y. Huang , “A Collision Detection System for an Assistive Robotic,” In: Communications in Computer and Information Science ( K. Li , X. Li , S. Ma and G. W. Irwin , eds.) (SpringerBerlin Heidelberg, 2010) pp. 117–123.
6. Y. Yamada , Y. Hirasawa , S. Huang , Y. Umetani and K. Suita , “Human-robot contact in the safeguarding space,” IEEE/ASME Trans. Mechatronics 2 (4), 230–236 (1997).
7. T. Matsumoto and K. Kosuge , “Collision Detection of Manipulator Based on Adaptive Control Law,” Proceedings of the 2001 IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (Cat. No.01TH8556), volume 1. IEEE (2001) pp. 177–182.
10. A. De Luca and R. Mattone , “Sensorless Robot Collision Detection and Hybrid Force/Motion Control,” Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation. IEEE (2005) pp. 999–1004.
11. C.-N. Cho , J.-H. Kim , S.-D. Lee and J.-B. Song , “Collision detection and reaction on 7 DOF service robot arm using residual observer,” J. Mech. Sci. Technol. 26 (4), 1197–1203 (Apr. 2012).
12. M. Bouattour , M. Chadli , M. Chaabane and A. Hajjaji , “Design of robust fault detection observer for Takagi-Sugeno models using the descriptor approach,” Int. J. Control Autom. Syst. 9 (5), 973–979 (Oct. 2011).
13. J. S. Sakellariou and S. D. Fassois , “Vibration based fault detection and identification in an aircraft skeleton structure via a stochastic functional model based method,” Mech. Syst. Signal Process. 22 (3), 557–573 (2008).
14. A. G. Poulimenos and S. D. Fassois , “Parametric time-domain methods for non-stationary random vibration modelling and analysis: A critical survey and comparison,” Mech. Syst. Signal Process. 20 (4), 763–816 (2006).
15. L. Guiarre , D. Bauso , P. Falugi and B. Bamieh , “LPV model identification for gain scheduling control: An application to rotating stall and surge control problem,” Control Eng. Pract. 14, 351–361 (2006).
16. W. Chung , L.-C. Fu and S.-H. Hsu , “Motion Control,” In: Springer Handbook of Robotics ( B. Siciliano and O. Khatib , eds.) (Berlin Heidelberg, 2008) pp. 133–159.