- ISSN: 0037-6779 (Print), 2325-7784 (Online)
- Editor: Harriet L. Murav University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Editorial board
Established in 1948, the Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies (ASEEES) is a leading international scholarly society dedicated to the advancement of knowledge about Russia, the Caucasus, Central Asia, and East-Central Europe in regional and global contexts.
ASEEES has cultivated the field’s intellectual landscape for over sixty years through its chief publication, Slavic Review, the leading peer-reviewed scholarly journal in the field. From 2017, Slavic Review will be published in partnership with Cambridge University Press, helping the journal reach an even wider audience with original research from diverse disciplinary approaches. To subscribe to Slavic Review contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1223 326070
For more information about ASEEES, go to www.aseees.org
- ASR Forum: Land Disputes and Displacement in Post-Conflict Africa. Questioning Boundaries and Belonging
- 18 November 2017,
- Conflict-related displacement is increasingly central in shaping land claims, property relations, and modes of belonging in the African continent. In settings...
- The Vietnam War Reexamined
- 16 November 2017,
- The most widely accepted view about the Vietnam War is grounded on the assumptions that it was a tragic mistake for the United States to get involved in a struggle...