- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0037-6779 (Print), 2325-7784 (Online)
- Editor: Harriet L. Murav University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Editorial board
Established in 1948, the Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies (ASEEES) is a leading international scholarly society dedicated to the advancement of knowledge about Russia, the Caucasus, Central Asia, and East-Central Europe in regional and global contexts.
ASEEES has cultivated the field’s intellectual landscape for over sixty years through its chief publication, Slavic Review, the leading peer-reviewed scholarly journal in the field. From 2017, Slavic Review will be published in partnership with Cambridge University Press, helping the journal reach an even wider audience with original research from diverse disciplinary approaches. To subscribe to Slavic Review contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1223 326070
For more information about ASEEES, go to www.aseees.org
- ‘Operation elections’: voting, nationhood and citizenship in late-colonial Africa
- 31 July 2018,
- This blog accompanies the Historical Journal article Voting, Nationhood, and Citizenship in Late-Colonial Africa by Justin Willis, Gabrielle Lynch and Nic Cheeseman.…...
- Inventing the Opera House
- 08 August 2018,
- The opera house is one of the most successful new building types of modern times. Found all over the world, opera houses usually have three major features:...