- ISSN: 0037-6779 (Print), 2325-7784 (Online)
- Editor: Harriet L. Murav University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Editorial board
Established in 1948, the Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies (ASEEES) is a leading international scholarly society dedicated to the advancement of knowledge about Russia, the Caucasus, Central Asia, and East-Central Europe in regional and global contexts.
ASEEES has cultivated the field’s intellectual landscape for over sixty years through its chief publication, Slavic Review, the leading peer-reviewed scholarly journal in the field. From 2017, Slavic Review will be published in partnership with Cambridge University Press, helping the journal reach an even wider audience with original research from diverse disciplinary approaches. To subscribe to Slavic Review contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)1223 326070
For more information about ASEEES, go to www.aseees.org
- Crime Scene Photography in England: 1895-1960
- 11 January 2018,
- If I asked you to imagine a crime scene photograph, chances are that you would have a clear idea of what it should look like: a disarranged room, visual clues...
- An Introduction to Youth Movements and Elections in Eastern Europe
- 06 February 2018,
- Eastern Europe has witnessed a remarkable rise of nonviolent youth movements in the early 2000s. The Serbian youtsh movement Otpor mobilized thousands of young...