- ISSN: 0037-6779 (Print), 2325-7784 (Online)
- Editor: Harriet L. Murav University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Editorial board
Established in 1948, the Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies (ASEEES) is a leading international scholarly society dedicated to the advancement of knowledge about Russia, the Caucasus, Central Asia, and East-Central Europe in regional and global contexts.
ASEEES has cultivated the field’s intellectual landscape for over sixty years through its chief publication, Slavic Review, the leading peer-reviewed scholarly journal in the field. From 2017, Slavic Review will be published in partnership with Cambridge University Press, helping the journal reach an even wider audience with original research from diverse disciplinary approaches. To subscribe to Slavic Review contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)1223 326070
For more information about ASEEES, go to www.aseees.org
- Connecting Brazil’s historical labour relations to the international Global Labour History debate
- 09 March 2018,
- Brazil, Latin America’s largest country in size and population, is known for its diversity in social and cultural matters. This also holds true for labour in...
- Is Poland’s New Memory Law a Case of Holocaust Denial?
- 16 March 2018,
- The much-discussed Polish law of January 26, 2018 criminalizes accusations that “the Polish people or the Polish state” had been complicit in Nazi crimes or...