- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0037-6779 (Print), 2325-7784 (Online)
- Editor: Harriet L. Murav University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Editorial board
Established in 1948, the Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies (ASEEES) is a leading international scholarly society dedicated to the advancement of knowledge about Russia, the Caucasus, Central Asia, and East-Central Europe in regional and global contexts.
ASEEES has cultivated the field’s intellectual landscape for over sixty years through its chief publication, Slavic Review, the leading peer-reviewed scholarly journal in the field. From 2017, Slavic Review will be published in partnership with Cambridge University Press, helping the journal reach an even wider audience with original research from diverse disciplinary approaches. To subscribe to Slavic Review contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1223 326070
For more information about ASEEES, go to www.aseees.org
- Central European History Discussion Forum: The Vanishing Nineteenth Century in European History?
- 22 January 2019,
- The nineteenth century just isn’t what it used to be. Any number of indicators – from academic job postings and doctoral dissertations to journal articles and...
- Masterless Men: Poor Whites and Slavery in the Antebellum South
- 15 February 2019,
- Masterless Men: Poor Whites and Slavery in the Antebellum South is available now. This episode is also available on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher and...