- ISSN: 0037-6779 (Print), 2325-7784 (Online)
- Editor: Harriet L. Murav University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Editorial board
Established in 1948, the Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies (ASEEES) is a leading international scholarly society dedicated to the advancement of knowledge about Russia, the Caucasus, Central Asia, and East-Central Europe in regional and global contexts.
ASEEES has cultivated the field’s intellectual landscape for over sixty years through its chief publication, Slavic Review, the leading peer-reviewed scholarly journal in the field. From 2017, Slavic Review will be published in partnership with Cambridge University Press, helping the journal reach an even wider audience with original research from diverse disciplinary approaches. To subscribe to Slavic Review contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)1223 326070
For more information about ASEEES, go to www.aseees.org
- Mutual Tolerance, Vivid Intellectual Intercourse, and Accountable Decision Making: The Mission of the Central European University
- 20 April 2018,
- Part 3 from the introduction to the virtual special issue from Contemporary European History. We are accustomed to viewing 1989 as the end of state socialism.…...
- A Hundred Years of Richard Feynman
- 11 May 2018,
- The famous American physicist, Richard Feynman, was born a 100 years ago on the 11th May in 1918, and it is worthwhile spending a few moments reflecting on...