- ISSN: 1060-1503 (Print), 1470-1553 (Online)
- Editors: John Maynard Department of English|New York University|19 University Place, Room 235|New York, NY 10003-4556 , Adrienne Munich Department of English|Stony Brook University|Stony Brook, NY 11794| , Rachel Ablow University at Buffalo and Daniel Hack University of Michigan
- Editorial board
Cambridge University Press is delighted to announce the appointment of Professors Rachel Ablow and Daniel Hack as incoming Editors-in-Chief of Victorian Literature and Culture. They have taken up their positions and are now responsible for the contents of the journal, beginning with the Fall 2018 issue, working closely with Professors John Maynard and Adrienne Munich during an initial transitional year. We would like to take this opportunity to thank Adrienne and John for their many years of extraordinary service to the journal, and to warmly welcome Danny and Rachel to VLC.
Incoming Editorial Board Members:
Professor Cannon Schmitt, University of Toronto
Professor William Cohen, University of Maryland
Professor Andrew Miller, University of Maryland
Professor Sharon Marcus, Columbia University
Professor Caroline Levine, Cornell University
Professor Amanda Anderson, Brown University
Professor Sukanya Banerjee, University of Wisconsin
Professor Anne Humphreys, Lehman College and the CUNY Graduate Center
Professor Upamanyu Pablo Mukherjee, Warwick University
Professor Tim Watson, University of Miami
Donald Gray Prize
Honorable Mention for Dr. Barry Milligan's article “Luke Fildes's The Doctor, Narrative Painting, and the Selfless Professional Ideal”
- Editing and translating Dante
- 22 November 2017,
- My aim in editing and translating Dante’s Convivio (or “Banquet”) has been to make an edition that provides nonspecialist Dante enthusiasts and students with...
- Shakespeare for Freedom Interview
- 01 November 2017,
- Shakespeare for Freedom presents a powerful, plausible and political argument for Shakespeare’s meaning and value. It ranges across the breadth of the Shakespeare...
- How Would Ernie Say It? Send Us Your Best Hemingway Interpretations
- 11 October 2017,
- To coincide with release of a new edition of The Letters of Ernest Hemingway, Cambridge University Press is asking you to send in your own creative interpretation...