- ISSN: 1060-1503 (Print), 1470-1553 (Online)
- Editors: John Maynard Department of English|New York University|19 University Place, Room 235|New York, NY 10003-4556 and Adrienne Munich Department of English|Stony Brook University|Stony Brook, NY 11794|
- Editorial board
Cambridge University Press is delighted to announce the appointment of Professors Rachel Ablow and Daniel Hack as incoming Editors-in-Chief of Victorian Literature and Culture. They will take up their positions in January 2017, working closely with Professors John Maynard and Adrienne Munich during an initial transitional year. We would like to take this opportunity to thank Adrienne and John for their many years of extraordinary service to the journal, and to warmly welcome Danny and Rachel to VLC.
- Celebrating National Poetry Month: The Cambridge Companion to Postcolonial Poetry
- 20 April 2017,
- The recent death of Derek Walcott, the most famous postcolonial poet, has been an enormous loss to poetry lovers around the world. The elegiac ending to his...
- Celebrating National Poetry Month: Yeats and Modern Poetry
- 18 April 2017,
- I wrote Yeats and Modern Poetry because I think that W.B. Yeats (1865-1939) did more than any other poet to create something we recognise as ‘modern poetry’....
- Celebrating National Poetry Month: The Cambridge Companion to Irish Poets
- 11 April 2017,
- One of the questions that invariably crops up when Irish literature is the hot topic of conversation is why a country of approximately 5 million inhabitants,...