- ISSN: 1060-1503 (Print), 1470-1553 (Online)
- Editors: Rachel Ablow University at Buffalo, State University of New York, USA and Daniel Hack University of Michigan, USA
- Editorial board
- Literature, Totality and the Global
- 12 April 2019,
- The concept of totality has a long history. During the Twentieth Century and on in to the Twenty-First, however, there are two thinkers who have written almost...
- The Cambridge Introduction to British Fiction, 1900–1950
- 29 March 2019,
- My Cambridge Introduction to British Fiction, 1900-1950 is especially motivated by my experience in the classroom. A perennial teaching opportunity presents...
- Designing a Companion to Victorian Women’s Poetry in the Twenty-First Century
- 26 March 2019,
- What does it mean to study Victorian women’s poetry in the twenty-first century, and how do we best go about it? I began to contend with these questions when...