- ISSN: 1060-1503 (Print), 1470-1553 (Online)
- Editors: John Maynard Department of English|New York University|19 University Place, Room 235|New York, NY 10003-4556 and Adrienne Munich Department of English|Stony Brook University|Stony Brook, NY 11794|
- Editorial board
Cambridge University Press is delighted to announce the appointment of Professors Rachel Ablow and Daniel Hack as incoming Editors-in-Chief of Victorian Literature and Culture. They will take up their positions in January 2017, working closely with Professors John Maynard and Adrienne Munich during an initial transitional year. We would like to take this opportunity to thank Adrienne and John for their many years of extraordinary service to the journal, and to warmly welcome Danny and Rachel to VLC.
- The pleasures and complexities of the literature of the Beats
- 20 March 2017,
- Some sixty years after the appearance of their most famous books, the Beat Generation writers are certainly not hurting for fans or publicity. In 2001, the...
- International Women’s Day: spotlight on Emily Dickinson
- 10 March 2017,
- If Emily Dickinson were alive today, would she be celebrating International Women’s Day? That’s a tough call to make. This year’s theme for International...
- International Women’s Day: spotlight on feminist literary criticism
- 09 March 2017,
- Feminist literary criticism… when did it all begin? It’s probably been out there since books began, or at least since women became involved in reading them...