- ISSN: 1060-1503 (Print), 1470-1553 (Online)
- Editors: John Maynard Department of English|New York University|19 University Place, Room 235|New York, NY 10003-4556 and Adrienne Munich Department of English|Stony Brook University|Stony Brook, NY 11794|
- Editorial board
Cambridge University Press is delighted to announce the appointment of Professors Rachel Ablow and Daniel Hack as incoming Editors-in-Chief of Victorian Literature and Culture. They will take up their positions in January 2017, working closely with Professors John Maynard and Adrienne Munich during an initial transitional year. We would like to take this opportunity to thank Adrienne and John for their many years of extraordinary service to the journal, and to warmly welcome Danny and Rachel to VLC.
- Keats Wrought up to Writing
- 19 November 2016,
- In 1818 William Hazlitt launched his series of lectures on the English poets, attended by Keats and everyone in London, it seems, by hailing a general franchise:...
- Show Us Just How “Absurd” You Can Be
- 17 November 2016,
- Theatre of the Absurd The Absurdist Movement is considered to be both one of the most hilarious and depressing artistic and philosophical movements. Characters...
- Not-So-Lost in Translation – Canadian Literature in Japan
- 04 November 2016,
- The Japanese version of the Cambridge History of Canadian Literature, Kemburijji-ban Kanada Bungakshi, translated by the Canadian Literary Society of Japan...