- ISSN: 1060-1503 (Print), 1470-1553 (Online)
- Editors: John Maynard Department of English|New York University|19 University Place, Room 235|New York, NY 10003-4556 , Adrienne Munich Department of English|Stony Brook University|Stony Brook, NY 11794| , Rachel Ablow University at Buffalo and Daniel Hack University of Michigan
- Editorial board
Cambridge University Press is delighted to announce the appointment of Professors Rachel Ablow and Daniel Hack as incoming Editors-in-Chief of Victorian Literature and Culture. They have taken up their positions and are now responsible for the contents of the journal, beginning with the Fall 2018 issue, working closely with Professors John Maynard and Adrienne Munich during an initial transitional year. We would like to take this opportunity to thank Adrienne and John for their many years of extraordinary service to the journal, and to warmly welcome Danny and Rachel to VLC.
- Celebrating National Poetry Month: 200 years since ‘Poems’ by John Keats
- 27 April 2017,
- Let’s imagine, having read four sonnets published in the radical weekly, The Examiner, by young poet John Keats, seeing the announcement of John Keats’s first...
- Celebrating National Poetry Month: ‘Now comes the shadow-dark dragon flying’ – Eddic Poetry and the Power of Legend
- 25 April 2017,
- Vǫluspá (The Seeress’s Prophecy) cycles through the memories and prognostications of an unnamed female prophetess who has witnessed the whole history of a legendary...
- Celebrating National Poetry Month: The Cambridge Companion to Postcolonial Poetry
- 20 April 2017,
- The recent death of Derek Walcott, the most famous postcolonial poet, has been an enormous loss to poetry lovers around the world. The elegiac ending to his...