- ISSN: 1060-1503 (Print), 1470-1553 (Online)
- Editors: John Maynard Department of English|New York University|19 University Place, Room 235|New York, NY 10003-4556 , Adrienne Munich Department of English|Stony Brook University|Stony Brook, NY 11794| , Rachel Ablow University at Buffalo and Daniel Hack University of Michigan
- Editorial board
Cambridge University Press is delighted to announce the appointment of Professors Rachel Ablow and Daniel Hack as incoming Editors-in-Chief of Victorian Literature and Culture. They have taken up their positions and are now responsible for the contents of the journal, beginning with the Fall 2018 issue, working closely with Professors John Maynard and Adrienne Munich during an initial transitional year. We would like to take this opportunity to thank Adrienne and John for their many years of extraordinary service to the journal, and to warmly welcome Danny and Rachel to VLC.
- Beckett’s Political Imagination
- 22 August 2017,
- This book was a long time in the making – the research and writing took about ten years – and the ideas that gave rise to it go back even further, to the first...
- Reading Jane Austen
- 13 July 2017,
- I’ve been reading Austen since childhood, and I am only half joking when I say that if you put me under light hypnosis, I could probably recite Pride and Prejudice...
- A Chronology of Jane Austen and her Family 1600 – 2000
- 06 July 2017,
- It was in the 1970s, in the course of some local history research in the London Borough of Camden, that I discovered quite by chance a grave in the old churchyard...