- ISSN: 1060-1503 (Print), 1470-1553 (Online)
- Editors: John Maynard Department of English|New York University|19 University Place, Room 235|New York, NY 10003-4556 , Adrienne Munich Department of English|Stony Brook University|Stony Brook, NY 11794| , Rachel Ablow University at Buffalo and Daniel Hack University of Michigan
- Editorial board
Cambridge University Press is delighted to announce the appointment of Professors Rachel Ablow and Daniel Hack as incoming Editors-in-Chief of Victorian Literature and Culture. They have taken up their positions and are now responsible for the contents of the journal, beginning with the Fall 2018 issue, working closely with Professors John Maynard and Adrienne Munich during an initial transitional year. We would like to take this opportunity to thank Adrienne and John for their many years of extraordinary service to the journal, and to warmly welcome Danny and Rachel to VLC.
Donald Gray Prize
Honorable Mention for Dr. Barry Milligan's article “Luke Fildes's The Doctor, Narrative Painting, and the Selfless Professional Ideal”
- Celebrity Hemingway Interview Series: Brandon Barash of Timeless
- 22 January 2018,
- To celebrate the recent release of The Letters of Ernest Hemingway-Volume 4: 1929-1931, we will be chatting with actors who have brought Hemingway to life on...
- Congratulations to actor LEV HARVEY, the winner of our 2018 Search for the Best Interpreter of a Letter of Ernest Hemingway!
- 16 January 2018,
- Last year, we sent out a call to the public to send us their most creative interpretations of one of the letters of Ernest Hemingway in our newly published...
- Let the Companion to Dracula In
- 06 December 2017,
- We continue to discover the extraordinary extent of the influence of Bram Stoker’s racy pulp fiction, Dracula. When it was first published in 1897, it was largely...