- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0890-037X (Print), 1550-2740 (Online)
- Editor: Jason K. Norsworthy University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR, USA
- Editorial board
The journal focuses on:
- Applied aspects concerning the management of weeds in agricultural systems
- Herbicides used to manage undesired vegetation, weed biology and control
- Weed/crop management systems
- Reports of new weed problems
-New technologies for weed management and special articles emphasizing technology transfer to improve weed control
-Articles dealing with plant growth regulators and management of undesired plant growth may also be accepted, provided there is clear relevance to weed science technology, e.g., turfgrass or woody plant management along rights-of-way, vegetation management in forest, aquatic, or other non-crop situations.
-Surveys, education, and extension topics related to weeds will also be considered
Recently published articles
The average time from article submission to first decision is 45.6 days
- Researchers document the role rainfall plays in organic weed control
- 09 July 2018,
- Organic growers can face tough challenges when it comes to weed control. But new research published in the journal Weed Science shows weather conditions and...
- New study shows timing is an important factor in auxin damage
- 22 May 2018,
- With the introduction of crops engineered for resistance to the auxin herbicides, concern has soared about unintentional injury to auxin-sensitive crops through...
- Scientists Confirm First Case of Waterhemp With Six-Way Resistance
- 09 May 2018,
- A study featured in the journal Weed Science is certain to keep many corn and soybean growers up at night. Researchers have identified a waterhemp population...