- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: October 2017
- Print publication year: 2017
- Online ISBN: 9781316091067
With comprehensive coverage of topics related to learning, training, and development, this volume is a must-have resource for industrial and organizational (I/O) psychologists, human resource (HR) scholars, and adult education specialists. Brown provides a forward-looking exploration of the current research on workplace training, employee development, and organizational learning from the primary point of view of industrial organizational psychology. Each chapter discusses current practices, recent research, and, importantly, the gaps between the two. In analyzing these aspects of the topic, the chapter authors both present the valuable knowledge available and show the opportunities for further study and practice.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between 30th October 2017 - 16th July 2018. This data will be updated every 24 hours.