- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0144-686X EISSN: 1469-1779
- Editor: Professor Christina R. Victor Room 302, Mary Seacole Building|Brunel University|Uxbridge|Middlesex|UB8 3PH
- Editorial board
Ageing & Society uses an online submission system. The entire review process is conducted through the Manuscript Central platform, including revisions and editorial assessments. If you wish to submit a paper to the journal please do so via the following website
In submitting a paper you should click on the ‘Instructions and Forms’ link under ‘Resources’. This link will lead you to the ‘Online Submission Instructions for Authors’ There are full guidelines for submissions on the platform. You will receive a user name and password from the system (which you can change). If there any difficulties please contact the administrative officer, Miles Lambert, directly through the system (or at firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Instructions for Contributors PDF file provides detailed information about the preparation of the manuscript. This file can be downloaded from the ‘More Information’ section on this website.
- Thoughts ahead of Mobility, Mood & Place: Habitats for Happy & Healthy Ageing Conference
- 27 September 2016,
- This blog gives the perspective of somebody starting to research ageing in place having left 10 years working in local government regeneration. The writing...
- AGE DOES NOT MATTER FESTIVAL
- 12 September 2016,
- The term ageism (agism) was coined by Dr Robert Butler in his seminal Why Survive? Being Old In America, in …Continue reading →
- How safe are older drivers?
- 09 September 2016,
- Increasing Mobility Older people are more mobile than ever before. In particular, they are driving more miles to stay connected …Continue reading →...