- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0144-686X (Print), 1469-1779 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Christina R. Victor Room 302, Mary Seacole Building|Brunel University|Uxbridge|Middlesex|UB8 3PH
- Editorial board
Ageing & Society uses an online submission system. The entire review process is conducted through the Manuscript Central platform, including revisions and editorial assessments. If you wish to submit a paper to the journal please do so via the following website
In submitting a paper you should click on the ‘Instructions and Forms’ link under ‘Resources’. This link will lead you to the ‘Online Submission Instructions for Authors’ There are full guidelines for submissions on the platform. You will receive a user name and password from the system (which you can change). If there any difficulties please contact the administrative officer, Miles Lambert, directly through the system (or at firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Instructions for Contributors PDF file provides detailed information about the preparation of the manuscript. This file can be downloaded from the ‘More Information’ section on this website.
- The Pension Advisory Group: developing guidance on pensions on divorce
- 20 October 2017,
- This blog is about an issue very close to my heart. Indeed, my concern about the treatment of pensions on divorce was what took me from my first career as...
- Camden Intergenerational Week 2017
- 13 October 2017,
- Next week, from October 14th in fact, is Camden Intergenerational Week, the third bi-annual celebration since Vanda Carter, formerly the …Continue reading...
- The Importance of Satisfactory Housing for Older People
- 28 September 2017,
- There is a consensus that older people ideally want to remain in their own homes, with support if necessary, for …Continue reading →