- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0144-686X (Print), 1469-1779 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Christina R. Victor Room 302, Mary Seacole Building|Brunel University|Uxbridge|Middlesex|UB8 3PH
- Editorial board
Ageing & Society uses an online submission system. The entire review process is conducted through the Manuscript Central platform, including revisions and editorial assessments. If you wish to submit a paper to the journal please do so via the following website
In submitting a paper you should click on the ‘Instructions and Forms’ link under ‘Resources’. This link will lead you to the ‘Online Submission Instructions for Authors’ There are full guidelines for submissions on the platform. You will receive a user name and password from the system (which you can change). If there any difficulties please contact the administrative officer, Miles Lambert, directly through the system (or at firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Instructions for Contributors PDF file provides detailed information about the preparation of the manuscript. This file can be downloaded from the ‘More Information’ section on this website.
- Dramatising the care home – rebellion or reenchantment?
- 21 May 2017,
- The Lounge, which has been playing at London’s Soho Theatre, draws on two models of plot derived from the quest …Continue reading →
- Imagining the Neighbourhood Event – Monday 27 March
- 21 April 2017,
- This blog article is an account of an event sponsored by a BSG Small Grant and with support also from CADR. We enjoyed a late morning psychogeographical exploration...
- The (Not) Real Marigold Hotel – older people in India
- 28 March 2017,
- It was with interest and a little yelling at the TV screen that I watched the second series of BBCs …Continue reading →