- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0144-686X (Print), 1469-1779 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Christina R. Victor Room 302, Mary Seacole Building|Brunel University|Uxbridge|Middlesex|UB8 3PH
- Editorial board
Ageing & Society uses an online submission system. The entire review process is conducted through the Manuscript Central platform, including revisions and editorial assessments. If you wish to submit a paper to the journal please do so via the following website
In submitting a paper you should click on the ‘Instructions and Forms’ link under ‘Resources’. This link will lead you to the ‘Online Submission Instructions for Authors’ There are full guidelines for submissions on the platform. You will receive a user name and password from the system (which you can change). If there any difficulties please contact the administrative officer, Miles Lambert, directly through the system (or at email@example.com).
The Instructions for Contributors PDF file provides detailed information about the preparation of the manuscript. This file can be downloaded from the ‘More Information’ section on this website.
- Imagining the Neighbourhood – Cardiff event on Monday 27 March
- 17 March 2017,
- This blog article introduces a BSG-sponsored small event at Chapter Arts Centre on Monday 27 March which explores the lifecourse and stories of adjoining Cardiff...
- In memory of Tony Carter
- 15 March 2017,
- The late Tony Carter – whose funeral took place today in south London – and I never really got on. …Continue reading →
- Look lively: using objects to reflect a long life
- 09 February 2017,
- At some point in our lives, we’ve probably all discussed the objects we would save if our house was on …Continue reading →