- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0144-686X (Print), 1469-1779 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Christina R. Victor Room 302, Mary Seacole Building|Brunel University|Uxbridge|Middlesex|UB8 3PH
- Editorial board
Ageing & Society uses an online submission system. The entire review process is conducted through the Manuscript Central platform, including revisions and editorial assessments. If you wish to submit a paper to the journal please do so via the following website
In submitting a paper you should click on the ‘Instructions and Forms’ link under ‘Resources’. This link will lead you to the ‘Online Submission Instructions for Authors’ There are full guidelines for submissions on the platform. You will receive a user name and password from the system (which you can change). If there any difficulties please contact the administrative officer, Miles Lambert, directly through the system (or at firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Instructions for Contributors PDF file provides detailed information about the preparation of the manuscript. This file can be downloaded from the ‘More Information’ section on this website.
- The Ageing of British Gerontology: Project Update
- 16 June 2017,
- We’re reaching the end of our two-year Leverhulme-funded research project ‘The Ageing of British Gerontology’ and are looking forward to …Continue reading...
- CALL FOR PAPERS: AGEING, ADVENTURE & the OUTDOORS
- 12 June 2017,
- We invite submissions for a Special Issue on active ageing in the outdoors. See call below. If you would like …Continue reading →
- Grandparent’s Experiences of Kinship Care – Repair and Rescue, rather than Pleasure and Leisure.
- 07 June 2017,
- So often grand-parenting is presented as a fun and fickle leisure activity of wealthy Baby Boomers. For many grand-parents, the …Continue reading →...