- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0144-686X (Print), 1469-1779 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Christina R. Victor Room 302, Mary Seacole Building|Brunel University|Uxbridge|Middlesex|UB8 3PH
- Editorial board
Ageing & Society uses an online submission system. The entire review process is conducted through the Manuscript Central platform, including revisions and editorial assessments. If you wish to submit a paper to the journal please do so via the following website
In submitting a paper you should click on the ‘Instructions and Forms’ link under ‘Resources’. This link will lead you to the ‘Online Submission Instructions for Authors’ There are full guidelines for submissions on the platform. You will receive a user name and password from the system (which you can change). If there any difficulties please contact the administrative officer, Miles Lambert, directly through the system (or at email@example.com).
The Instructions for Contributors PDF file provides detailed information about the preparation of the manuscript. This file can be downloaded from the ‘More Information’ section on this website.
- Reversing retirement
- 01 November 2017,
- It is surprisingly common for retirees to reverse their retirement: New research from a cross-research council funded consortium led by Professor Karen Glaser...
- BSG and devolution: why now?
- 30 October 2017,
- I joined the BSG Executive Committee in July, and agreed to take on the new remit of Devolved Nations. I …Continue reading →
- The Pension Advisory Group: developing guidance on pensions on divorce
- 20 October 2017,
- This blog is about an issue very close to my heart. Indeed, my concern about the treatment of pensions on divorce was what took me from my first career as...