- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0144-686X (Print), 1469-1779 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Christina R. Victor Room 302, Mary Seacole Building|Brunel University|Uxbridge|Middlesex|UB8 3PH
- Editorial board
Ageing & Society uses an online submission system. The entire review process is conducted through the Manuscript Central platform, including revisions and editorial assessments. If you wish to submit a paper to the journal please do so via the following website
In submitting a paper you should click on the ‘Instructions and Forms’ link under ‘Resources’. This link will lead you to the ‘Online Submission Instructions for Authors’ There are full guidelines for submissions on the platform. You will receive a user name and password from the system (which you can change). If there any difficulties please contact the administrative officer, Miles Lambert, directly through the system (or at email@example.com).
The Instructions for Contributors PDF file provides detailed information about the preparation of the manuscript. This file can be downloaded from the ‘More Information’ section on this website.
- Improving with age – our perception of growing old needs some get up and go
- 14 October 2016,
- Cassandra Phoenix, University of Bath “Weak”, “sick”, “immobile”, “decrepit”, “lonely”, “depressed”. If the prospect of growing old brings thoughts like …Continue...
- Ageing, Physical Activity , Recreation and Wellbeing. Humberstone & Konstantaki (eds.)(2016)
- 12 October 2016,
- The launch of the book was held on Wednesday 5th October New book raises awareness of ways to healthy ageing …Continue reading →
- Thoughts ahead of Mobility, Mood & Place: Habitats for Happy & Healthy Ageing Conference
- 27 September 2016,
- This blog gives the perspective of somebody starting to research ageing in place having left 10 years working in local government regeneration. The writing...