- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0144-686X (Print), 1469-1779 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Christina R. Victor Room 302, Mary Seacole Building|Brunel University|Uxbridge|Middlesex|UB8 3PH
- Editorial board
Ageing & Society uses an online submission system. The entire review process is conducted through the Manuscript Central platform, including revisions and editorial assessments. If you wish to submit a paper to the journal please do so via the following website
In submitting a paper you should click on the ‘Instructions and Forms’ link under ‘Resources’. This link will lead you to the ‘Online Submission Instructions for Authors’ There are full guidelines for submissions on the platform. You will receive a user name and password from the system (which you can change). If there any difficulties please contact the administrative officer, Miles Lambert, directly through the system (or at firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Instructions for Contributors PDF file provides detailed information about the preparation of the manuscript. This file can be downloaded from the ‘More Information’ section on this website.
- ‘From footcare to walking bench to bench’: 30 years of environmental campaigning updated in the new report from KOVE – Kilburn Older Voices Exchange in London, UK
- 22 November 2016,
- In a new report* for KOVE, part literature review and part exposition of its recent work, I link its programmes …Continue reading →
- Globalization: the challenges for gerontology
- 17 November 2016,
- Martin Hyde, author of Ageing and globalisation (Policy Press, 2016), looks at the changing nature of how we think about ageing. Ageing and globalisation is...
- Is Dementia a Leading Cause of Death?
- 15 November 2016,
- This week, Office for National Statistics figures (1) revealed that dementia has overtaken heart disease as the biggest cause of …Continue reading →...