- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0144-686X (Print), 1469-1779 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Christina R. Victor Room 302, Mary Seacole Building|Brunel University|Uxbridge|Middlesex|UB8 3PH
- Editorial board
Ageing & Society uses an online submission system. The entire review process is conducted through the Manuscript Central platform, including revisions and editorial assessments. If you wish to submit a paper to the journal please do so via the following website
In submitting a paper you should click on the ‘Instructions and Forms’ link under ‘Resources’. This link will lead you to the ‘Online Submission Instructions for Authors’ There are full guidelines for submissions on the platform. You will receive a user name and password from the system (which you can change). If there any difficulties please contact the administrative officer, Miles Lambert, directly through the system (or at firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Instructions for Contributors PDF file provides detailed information about the preparation of the manuscript. This file can be downloaded from the ‘More Information’ section on this website.
- Why are some working in their 60s, and is it good for their well-being?
- 15 January 2018,
- Pension ages in the UK are rising from the traditional 65 for men and 60 for women, as people live …Continue reading →
- Past, Present and Future; Supporting Novice Researchers
- 09 January 2018,
- This blog discusses a BSG funded small event held on the 31st of August 2017 within the School of Health, …Continue reading →
- Celebrating 40 Years – Professor Alan Walker
- 11 December 2017,
- Professor Alan Walker has been a sociologist and social gerontologist at the Department of Sociological Studies, University of Sheffield over …Continue...