- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0144-686X (Print), 1469-1779 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Christina R. Victor Room 302, Mary Seacole Building|Brunel University|Uxbridge|Middlesex|UB8 3PH
- Editorial board
Ageing & Society uses an online submission system. The entire review process is conducted through the Manuscript Central platform, including revisions and editorial assessments. If you wish to submit a paper to the journal please do so via the following website
In submitting a paper you should click on the ‘Instructions and Forms’ link under ‘Resources’. This link will lead you to the ‘Online Submission Instructions for Authors’ There are full guidelines for submissions on the platform. You will receive a user name and password from the system (which you can change). If there any difficulties please contact the administrative officer, Miles Lambert, directly through the system (or at firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Instructions for Contributors PDF file provides detailed information about the preparation of the manuscript. This file can be downloaded from the ‘More Information’ section on this website.
- Look lively: using objects to reflect a long life
- 09 February 2017,
- At some point in our lives, we’ve probably all discussed the objects we would save if our house was on …Continue reading →
- Downsizing: should financial incentives be offered to “the elderly” to downsize?
- 07 February 2017,
- A government White Paper published today indicates (on p63) that the government will be exploring ways to encourage older people …Continue reading →...
- How might shopping contribute to healthy ageing?
- 01 February 2017,
- Shopping is unique in being an instrumental activity that is both essential and potentially involves key areas associated with successful …Continue reading...