- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0144-686X (Print), 1469-1779 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Christina R. Victor Room 302, Mary Seacole Building|Brunel University|Uxbridge|Middlesex|UB8 3PH
- Editorial board
Ageing & Society uses an online submission system. The entire review process is conducted through the Manuscript Central platform, including revisions and editorial assessments. If you wish to submit a paper to the journal please do so via the following website
In submitting a paper you should click on the ‘Instructions and Forms’ link under ‘Resources’. This link will lead you to the ‘Online Submission Instructions for Authors’ There are full guidelines for submissions on the platform. You will receive a user name and password from the system (which you can change). If there any difficulties please contact the administrative officer, Miles Lambert, directly through the system (or at firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Instructions for Contributors PDF file provides detailed information about the preparation of the manuscript. This file can be downloaded from the ‘More Information’ section on this website.
- Celebrating 40 Years – Professor Alan Walker
- 11 December 2017,
- Professor Alan Walker has been a sociologist and social gerontologist at the Department of Sociological Studies, University of Sheffield over …Continue...
- A dose of realism – Achieving continence for care home residents living with dementia
- 04 December 2017,
- Incontinence, particularly faecal incontinence (FI) is distressing, humiliating and potentially stigmatising for any adult and managing another adult’s excrement...
- Day centres for older people: not outdated, but highly policy-relevant services
- 01 December 2017,
- by Katharine Orellana at the Institute of Gerontology and Social Care Workforce Research Unit at King’s College London. This blog …Continue reading...