- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1079-8986 (Print), 1943-5894 (Online)
- Editor: James Cummings Carnegie Mellon University, USA
The Bulletin of Symbolic Logic primarily publishes two types of papers: Articles presenting topics of broad interest in a way that is accessible to a large audience; and Communications which are announcements of important new results and ideas in any aspect of logic.
The Bulletin also publishes a Reviews Section (edited by Clinton Conley), a Thesis Abstract Section (edited by Christian Rosendal) and reports of ASL meetings, Notices of interest to logicians, and the annual listing of ASL officers, Council members, committee members, and individual and institutional members of the Association.
- 15 February 2022,
- About the Mahony Neumann Room Prize This prize, for outstanding contributions to the Australian Mathematical Society’s research publications, is fittingly named after the founding editors of these journals.…...
- 14 February 2022,
- Cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTLs) belong to our bodies’ most effective weapons in the fight against distorted cells, such as cells infected by viruses or cancer...
- 10 November 2021,
- What are your current research interests? I have a long-term interest in ‘fault-tolerant control’, namely if the system you are controlling develops a fault,...