- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1079-8986 (Print), 1943-5894 (Online)
- Editor: James Cummings Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Editorial board
The Bulletin of Symbolic Logic primarily publishes two types of papers: Articles presenting topics of broad interest in a way that is accessible to a large audience; and Communications which are announcements of important new results and ideas in any aspect of logic.
The Bulletin also publishes a Reviews Section (edited by Graham Leach-Kouse), a Thesis Abstract Section (edited by Christian Rosendal) and reports of ASL meetings, Notices of interest to logicians, and the annual listing of ASL officers, Council members, committee members, and individual and institutional members of the Association.
- 20 September 2023,
- Introducing a mathematical model for pedestrian dynamics that is based on social forces between pedestrians in exemplary hallway or crossing situations.
- 02 June 2023,
- Moduli Managing Editors introduce the new open access mathematics journal owned by the Foundation Compositio Mathematica, published in collaboration with the...
- 13 April 2023,
- Machine learning models, particularly those based on deep neural networks, have revolutionized the fields of data analysis, image recognition, and natural language...