- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 2057-5637 (Print), 2057-5645 (Online)
- Editors: Professor Tim Edmunds University of Bristol, UK , Professor Adrian Hyde-Price University of Gothenburg, Sweden and Professor Elizabeth Kier University of Washington, USA
- Editorial board
EJIS publishes rigorous, peer-reviewed papers that significantly advance scholarship through original analysis of a salient policy issue, the exploitation of new data, and/or the innovative development and application of theory. In addition to EJIS is also home to occasional high-impact special issues and an annual book review symposium, as well as hosting a regular Junior-Senior dialogue section
- When the Whip Comes Down: Marxism, the Soviet Experience, and the Nuclear Revolution
- 30 March 2017,
- European Journal of International Security, Issue 2:2 (forthcoming). By Campbell Craig, Cardiff University Marxism, once a venerable theory of international...
- The Permissive Power of the Ban on War
- 16 March 2017,
- European Journal of International Security, Issue 2:1. View full article here. By Ian Hurd, Northwestern University, USA In 1945, the UN Charter made it illegal...
- On Non-Western Norm Shapers: Brazil and the Responsibility while Protecting
- 22 February 2017,
- European Journal of International Security, Issue 2:1. View full article here. By Cristina G. Stefan, University of Leeds, UK The Responsibility to Protect...