- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 2057-5637 (Print), 2057-5645 (Online)
- Editors: Professor Tim Edmunds University of Bristol, UK , Professor Christian Bueger Cardiff University, UK , Professor Elizabeth Kier University of Washington, USA , Professor David J. Galbreath University of Bath, UK , Professor Anthony King University of Warwick, UK and Professor Jutta Weldes University of Bristol, UK
- Editorial board
EJIS publishes rigorous, peer-reviewed papers that significantly advance scholarship through original analysis of a salient policy issue, the exploitation of new data, and/or the innovative development and application of theory. In addition to EJIS is also home to occasional high-impact special issues and an annual book review symposium, as well as hosting a regular Junior-Senior dialogue section
- It’s the numbers, stupid! Understanding quantification in global security governance.
- 14 June 2017,
- Blog by Stephane J. Baele, Thierry Balzacq, Philippe Bourbeau. “The political world, just like the physical world, in many respects may be regulated...
- European Energy Union? Caught between securitisation and ‘riskification’
- 09 May 2017,
- European Journal of International Security, Issue 2:2 (forthcoming). By Andrew Judge (University of Glasgow) and Tomas Maltby (King’s College London) ...
- When the Whip Comes Down: Marxism, the Soviet Experience, and the Nuclear Revolution
- 30 March 2017,
- European Journal of International Security, Issue 2:2 (forthcoming). By Campbell Craig, Cardiff University Marxism, once a venerable theory of international...