- ISSN: 2052-2630 (Print), 2052-2649 (Online)
- Editor: Kevin Arceneaux Temple University, USA
- Editorial board
We invite authors to submit concise articles (around 4000 words or fewer) that immediately address the subject of the research. We do not require lengthy explanations regarding and justifications of the experimental method. Nor do we expect extensive literature reviews of pros and cons of the methodological approaches involved in the experiment unless the goal of the article is to explore these methodological issues. We expect readers to be familiar with experimental methods and therefore to not need pages of literature reviews to be convinced that experimental methods are a legitimate methodological approach. We will consider longer articles in rare, but appropriate cases, as in the following examples: when a new experimental method or approach is being introduced and discussed or when novel theoretical results are being evaluated through experimentation. Finally, we strongly encourage authors to submit manuscripts that showcase informative null findings or inconsistent results from well-designed, executed, and analyzed experiments.
The journal publishes four type of articles: 1) Research Articles (4000 words) that report novel empirical findings grounded in social science theory; 2) Short Reports (1000 words) concisely summarize empirical findings that primarily inform best practices, measurement strategies, or innovations in experimental design; 3) Replications (3000 words) of previous experiments; and 4) Meta-Analyses (3000 words) of a well-defined set of experiments.
- 21 October 2019,
- Throngs of young (and not so young) people refusing to pretend that the human race is not in the most serious crisis it has ever faced.…
- 14 October 2019,
- The international context of business has shifted markedly in recent years, with globalization under US hegemony giving way to the twin forces of de-globalization...
- 23 September 2019,
- From the operation of a functioning health care system and the protection of the environment to the provision of jobs, social benefits and decent housing –...