- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0025-3154 (Print), 1469-7769 (Online)
- Editor: C. Hauton Ocean and Earth Science, University of Southampton|National Oceanography Centre, Southampton|United Kingdom|
- Editorial board
Study reveals a wide and diverse cephalopod fauna in the Canary Current Large Marine Ecosystem
- 25 January 2021,
- An extensive review of cephalopod fauna from the Northwest African Atlantic coast was performed by researchers from the University of Vigo (Spain) and the Spanish...
Mystery over decline in sea turtle sightings
- 19 October 2020,
- The number of sea turtles spotted along the coasts of the UK and Ireland has declined in recent years, according to a paper published in the Journal of the...
Deep sponges from the mud volcanoes of the Gulf of Cadiz
- 08 April 2019,
- One of the most extensive seepage areas of the North-East Atlantic was discovered in the bathyal bottoms of the Gulf of Cadiz during the nineteen nineties.…...
The MBA UK Facebook