- ISSN: 0261-4448 EISSN: 1475-3049
- Editor: Dr Graeme Porte Depto. de Filologías Inglesa y Alemana|Universidad de Granada|18071 Granada|SPAIN
- Editorial board
Other applied linguistics journals from Cambridge
- How caregivers combine tactile and linguistic cues
- 19 September 2016,
- Studies have shown that both caregiver touch and speech play an important role in the early development of infants. Research examining early caregiver-infant...
- British Association for Applied Linguistics (BAAL) 2016-Cambridge University Press
- 16 August 2016,
- Cambridge University Press is proud to Sponsor the 49th Annual Meeting of the British Association for Applied Linguistics hosted by Anglia Ruskin University...
- Why all John’s friends are Dutch, not German
- 15 August 2016,
- A genitive construction involving the universal quantifier all, such as All John’s friends, is very natural and commonplace in English and Dutch. The same cannot...