- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0896-6346 (Print), 1305-3299 (Online)
- Editors: Biray Kolluoğlu Boğaziçi University, Turkey, and Deniz Yükseker İstanbul Kent University, Turkey
- Editorial board
Featured Articles: Roundtable and Commentaries
We have become aware that websites such as BrightLink Research Index and University Press Journals are claiming to offer publication in certain Cambridge University Press journals for a fee. We do not work with such companies.
Submissions to Cambridge University Press journals can only be made via the online peer review systems linked to from this Cambridge Core website, or else directly to the editorial offices of those journals that do not operate online peer review systems. Under no circumstances will New Perspectives on Turkey request authors to make payments, other than designated Open Access charges, and any such request should be treated as fraudulent. All submissions should be made directly through the NPT submission site.
For more information on predatory publishing, please visit the Think Check Submit website
Posts from the New Perspectives on Turkey blog
Koray Caliskan, The New School
Sevket Pamut, Boğaziçi University
Cenk Özbay, Sabancı University
Since January 2021, student protests against the top-down appointment of a new rector to Boğaziçi University by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan have been misrepresented in many ways in order to control public opinion and position people against students’ (and the academic staff’s) demands...
Dr. Biray Kolluoglu
It has been nine months since the “normal” has been disrupted with the emergence of a novel coronavirus and while we continue to be in the clasp of the COVID-19 pandemic the “new normal” has not ossified yet...
Dr. Meltem Gürle
Dr. Evren M. Dinçer
- 17 August 2021,
- What I show is that, due to an Orientalist take on South Yemen and Dhofar, the Soviet side widely failed to appreciate the political importance and potential...
- 02 June 2021,
- The African Union (AU) declared 2019 the Year of Refugees, Returnees and Internally Displaced Persons: Towards Durable Solutions to Forced Displacement in Africa.…...
- 07 May 2021,
- 1. Crypto is the Data Money, Blockchain is the Accounting System It is wrong to think that Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum are mere digital monies.…...