- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0031-1820 (Print), 1469-8161 (Online)
Parasitology is an important specialist journal covering the latest advances in the subject. It publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of parasitology and host-parasite relationships, including the latest discoveries in parasite biochemistry, molecular biology and genetics, ecology and epidemiology in the context of the biological, medical and veterinary sciences. Included in the subscription price are two special issues which contain reviews of current hot topics, one of which is the proceedings of the annual Symposia of the British Society for Parasitology, while the second, covering areas of significant topical interest, is commissioned by the editors and the editorial board.
- Giardiasis in the United Kingdom – current state and moving forward
- 20 May 2019,
- The latest Paper of the Month for Parasitology is: ‘Giardia duodenalis in the UK: current knowledge of risk factors and public health implications‘...
- Parasite diversity associated with African penguins (Spheniscus demersus) and the effect of host and environmental factors
- 26 March 2019,
- The latest Paper of the Month for Parasitology is ‘Parasite diversity associated with African penguins (Spheniscus demersus) and the effect of host and...
- The role of faeces in understanding animal health and immunology
- 10 March 2019,
- The latest Paper of the Month from Parasitology is ‘The latest FAD – Faecal antibody detection in cattle. Protocol and results from three UK beef farms naturally...