- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1474-7464 (Print), 1475-3073 (Online)
- Editors: Dr Liam Foster University of Sheffield, UK, and Dr Majella Kilkey University of Sheffield, UK
- Editorial board
All articles need to be of a high academic quality and should also be accessible to a wide readership which includes policymakers, academic staff and students within and beyond the United Kingdom.
Social Policy and Society is part of the 'Social Policy Package' along with the Journal of Social Policy.
SP&S has been accepted for indexing in the Clarivate Analytics Social Sciences Citation Index and will receive its first Impact Factor this summer. To celebrate this exciting development, the editors are pleased to offer free access to the most-cited articles from the last two years.
Click here to access these articles
- 01 December 2020,
- This blog is based on an article in the Journal of International and Comparative Social Policy. Click here to access the article. There is one defining feature...
- 16 November 2020,
- This blog is based on an article in Social Policy and Society. Click here to access the article. Formal, unregulated childcare can give rise to vulnerabilities...
- 09 November 2020,
- This blog is based on an article in the Journal of Social Policy. Click here to access the article. As the pandemic has progressed, adult social care has moved...