- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1751-7311 (Print), 1751-732X (Online)
- Editor: Isabelle Ortigues-Marty INRA, Clermont-Theix, France
- Editorial board
Article of the month
The animal Article of the Month is selected by the Editor-in-Chief and is freely available for one month
- Breath analysis offers a quick assay of methane output in dairy cows
- 12 May 2017,
- The animal article of the month for May is entitled “Non-invasive individual methane measurement in dairy cows“. Authors: E. Negussie, J.…
- Amino acids in plants are upgraded through cattle, but the amount depends on the production system
- 16 March 2017,
- The animal article of the month for March is entitled “Upgrading plant amino acids through cattle to improve the nutritional value for humans – effects...
- Semiochemicals, Pheromones and Interomones: Opportunities for application of natural technologies to improve animal health and welfare
- 15 February 2017,
- The animal article of the month for February is ‘Short communication: natural interomone 1 2-methyl-2-butenal stimulates feed intake and weight gain in weaned...