- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1751-7311 (Print), 1751-732X (Online)
- Editor: Isabelle Ortigues-Marty INRA, Clermont-Theix, France
- Editorial board
Article of the month
The animal Article of the Month is selected by the Editor-in-Chief and is freely available for one month
- Amino acids in plants are upgraded through cattle, but the amount depends on the production system
- 16 March 2017,
- The animal article of the month for March is entitled “Upgrading plant amino acids through cattle to improve the nutritional value for humans – effects...
- Semiochemicals, Pheromones and Interomones: Opportunities for application of natural technologies to improve animal health and welfare
- 15 February 2017,
- The animal article of the month for February is ‘Short communication: natural interomone 1 2-methyl-2-butenal stimulates feed intake and weight gain in weaned...
- Individual tracking shows free-range hens roam best with more space outdoors
- 05 January 2017,
- The animal article of the month for January is ‘Outdoor stocking density in free-range laying hens: radio-frequency identification of impacts on range...
4 out of 58 Agriculture, Dairy & Animal Science
15 out of 138 Veterinary Sciences
2015 Journal Citation Reports
© Thomson Reuters