- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1751-7311 (Print), 1751-732X (Online)
- Editor: Isabelle Ortigues-Marty INRA, Clermont-Theix, France
- Editorial board
Article of the month
The animal Article of the Month is selected by the Editor-in-Chief and is freely available for one month
- Net food supply from livestock: a matter of quantity and quality
- 21 November 2016,
- The animal article of the month for November is ‘An approach to including protein quality when assessing the net contribution of livestock to human food supply‘ Worldwide, livestock provide more than a quarter of the protein in human diets.…...
- We have changed cattle husbandry more in 20 years than in the previous 10000
- 19 October 2016,
- By the mid 1990s, after ten years of development, we had working robotic milkers. Once it launched on farms we could turn to the question “How do we monitor...
- The integration of Precision Livestock Farming (PLF) into scientific communities and the next generation applications
- 30 September 2016,
- The animal article of the month for September is entitled “Precision livestock farming: a ‘per animal’ approach using advanced monitoring technologies”