- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1751-7311 EISSN: 1751-732X
- Editor: Isabelle Ortigues-Marty INRA, Clermont-Theix, France
- Editorial board
Article of the month
The animal Article of the Month is selected by the Editor-in-Chief and is freely available for one month
- Appraisal of authorization of antioxidant feed additives in livestock production
- 26 August 2016,
- The animal article of the month for August is entitled 'Review: In vivo and post-mortem effects of feed antioxidants in livestock: a review of the implications...
- Does increasing ovulation in sows effect embryonic and placental development?
- 25 July 2016,
- In the past few years, pig farms around the world have seen an increase in the total number of piglets born per litter. This has been achieved by genetic selection...
- Genomic selection: threat or opportunity for small breeding programs?
- 20 June 2016,
- The success of livestock breeding programs depends on the selection of the best animals to become the parents of the next generation of production animals....