- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1751-7311 (Print), 1751-732X (Online)
- Editor: Isabelle Ortigues-Marty INRA, Clermont-Theix, France
- Editorial board
Article of the month
The animal Article of the Month is selected by the Editor-in-Chief and is freely available for one month
- Conventional and organic animal production compared on sustainability
- 10 October 2017,
- The animal article of the month for October is ‘Animal Board Invited Review: Comparing conventional and organic livestock production systems on different aspects...
- Counting the costs of feeding pigs
- 10 September 2017,
- The animal article of the month for September is ‘Review: Divergent selection for residual feed intake in the growing pig‘. Improving feed use in livestock remains a challenge in most animal species.…...
- Looking for the best embryo donor sow
- 10 August 2017,
- The animal article of the month for August is “Factors of importance when selecting sows as embryo donors”. An adequate selection of embryo donors is a key point of and efficient embryo transfer (ET) program.…...
5 out of 58 Agriculture, Dairy & Animal Science
16 out of 136 Veterinary Sciences
2016 Journal Citation Reports
© Thomson Reuters