- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0010-437X (Print), 1570-5846 (Online)
- Editors: Jochen Heinloth Universität Duisburg-Essen|Fakultät für Mathematik|D-45117 Essen|Germany , Eric Opdam University of Amsterdam|Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics|P.O. Box 94248|1090 GE Amsterdam|The Netherlands , Lenny Taelman University of Amsterdam|Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics|P.O. Box 94248|1090 GE Amsterdam|The Netherlands and Burt Totaro UCLA|Mathematics Department|Box 951555|Los Angeles, CA 90095-1555|USA
- Editorial board
Online access is free for all papers published 5 years ago or more. Papers published before 1997 are available from the NUMDAM website.
Compositio is owned and published by non-profit organisations (the Foundation Compositio Mathematica and the London Mathematical Society) that use any surplus income from journal subscriptions to sponsor mathematics and mathematical research.
- How partial differential equations can unravel information in data
- 24 April 2018,
- The advance of data science and the solution of big data questions rely heavily on fundamental mathematical techniques. We are surrounded by technology that...
- Prominent women in mathematics
- 05 March 2018,
- In celebration of International Women’s Day on the 8th of March, we have collated a list of 17 of the world’s most prominent women in mathematics.…
- The Mahony-Neumann-Room Prize 2017
- 23 February 2018,
- To be eligible for the 2017 Mahony-Neumann-Room Prize, papers must have been published in the Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society during the period...