- Access: Full
- Open access
- ISSN: 2048-6790 (Print), 2048-6790 (Online)
- Editor: Professor P Trayhurn University of Liverpool, UK & University of Buckingham, UK
- Editorial board
Journal of Nutritional Science is an international, peer-reviewed, online only, open access journal that welcomes high-quality research articles in all aspects of nutrition. The underlying aim of all work should be, as far as possible, to develop nutritional concepts. JNS encompasses the full spectrum of nutritional science including public health nutrition, epidemiology, dietary surveys, nutritional requirements, metabolic studies, body composition, energetics, appetite, obesity, ageing, endocrinology, immunology, neuroscience, microbiology, genetics, molecular and cellular biology and nutrigenomics. JNS welcomes Primary Research Papers, Brief Reports, Review Articles, Systematic Reviews, Workshop Reports, Letters to the Editor and Obituaries.
- How are the current dietary practices for young French children?
- 15 January 2018,
- Public Health Nutrition Editorial Highlight: ‘The French national survey on food consumption of children under 3 years of age – Nutri-Bébé 2013: design,...
- The search for a standardised definition of a wholegrain food
- 11 January 2018,
- Public Health Nutrition Editorial Highlight: 'Evaluating the ≤10:1 wholegrain criterion in identifying nutrient quality and health implications of UK breads...
- Childhood thinness as an emerging issue in a transitional European country
- 06 January 2018,
- Public Health Nutrition Editorial Highlight: 'Thinness in young schoolchildren in Serbia: another case of the double burden of malnutrition?' Authors: Visnja...