- Access: Full
- Open access
- ISSN: 2048-6790 (Print), 2048-6790 (Online)
- Editor: Professor P Trayhurn University of Liverpool, UK & University of Buckingham, UK
- Editorial board
Journal of Nutritional Science is an international, peer-reviewed, online only, open access journal that welcomes high-quality research articles in all aspects of nutrition. The underlying aim of all work should be, as far as possible, to develop nutritional concepts. JNS encompasses the full spectrum of nutritional science including public health nutrition, epidemiology, dietary surveys, nutritional requirements, metabolic studies, body composition, energetics, appetite, obesity, ageing, endocrinology, immunology, neuroscience, microbiology, genetics, molecular and cellular biology and nutrigenomics. JNS welcomes Primary Research Papers, Brief Reports, Review Articles, Systematic Reviews, Workshop Reports, Letters to the Editor and Obituaries.
- Disparities in Feeding Practices and Nutrient Intake Among US Infants and Toddlers
- 11 December 2017,
- The rise in childhood obesity in the US has increased rates of health problems such as type 2 diabetes, hypertension, fatty liver disease, anxiety, and depression...
- Beverage industry capitalizing on countries with fewer health regulations
- 01 December 2017,
- Considerable exposure to sugary drinks combined with a lack of water fountains in high schools are likely important contributors to increased consumption of...
- Mass Media for Infant and Young Child Feeding
- 28 November 2017,
- 'Systematic review of the design, implementation, and effectiveness of mass media and nutrition education interventions for infant and young child feeding'...