- Access: Full
- Open access
- ISSN: 2048-6790 (Print), 2048-6790 (Online)
- Editor: Professor P Trayhurn University of Liverpool, UK & University of Buckingham, UK
- Editorial board
Journal of Nutritional Science is an international, peer-reviewed, online only, open access journal that welcomes high-quality research articles in all aspects of nutrition. The underlying aim of all work should be, as far as possible, to develop nutritional concepts. JNS encompasses the full spectrum of nutritional science including public health nutrition, epidemiology, dietary surveys, nutritional requirements, metabolic studies, body composition, energetics, appetite, obesity, ageing, endocrinology, immunology, neuroscience, microbiology, genetics, molecular and cellular biology and nutrigenomics. JNS welcomes Primary Research Papers, Brief Reports, Review Articles, Systematic Reviews, Workshop Reports, Letters to the Editor and Obituaries.
- Skipping breakfast does not result in increased overall energy intake (EI)
- 27 September 2017,
- The Nutrition Society Paper of the Month for September is from British Journal of Nutrition and is entitled ‘Effect of breakfast omission and consumption on...
- Changing Dietary Intake using a Culturally Adapted Approach for Diabetes Prevention: Can It Work?
- 22 September 2017,
- Public Health Nutrition Editorial Highlight: ‘Changes in dietary intake following a culturally adapted lifestyle intervention among Iraqi immigrants to Sweden...
- Do secondary datasets accurately capture the number and types of food outlets near schools?
- 30 August 2017,
- Public Health Nutrition Editorial Highlight: ‘Assessing the validity of commercial and municipal food environment data sets in Vancouver, Canada‘....