- ISSN: 0031-8191 (Print), 1469-817X (Online)
- Editors: Professor Maria Alvarez King’s College London, UK, and Professor Bill Brewer King’s College London, UK
- Editorial board
Submission to the journal
Philosophy is one of the leading academic journals, publishing articles of the highest quality in all areas of philosophy. In order to maximise accessibility, contributors are asked to pay particular attention to the introduction and motivation of their problem and to avoid needless technicality. Contributions are on no account to be longer than 10,000 words, but shorter contributions are much to be preferred. Papers are triple-blind peer-reviewed and we aim to give authors a decision within two months of submission.
- 11 January 2021,
- I would love to have a dinner with Philo of Alexandria even though we would be more likely to disagree on most issues.…
- 06 January 2021,
- I probably should be naming some mighty and mysterious genius, one of the great philosophers I study or a mostly-lost tragic poet, but it would feel wrong somehow.…...
- 11 December 2020,
- In discussing the interconnections of action and character (ethos) in tragedy, Aristotle praises the Greek painter Polygnotos for his “fine depiction of character”...