- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0143-3857 (Print), 1469-4417 (Online)
- Editors: Professor Bryna Kra Department of Mathematics|Northwestern University|2033 Sheridan Road|Evanston, IL 60208-2730|USA, and Professor Ian Melbourne Mathematics Institute|University of Warwick|Coventry CV4 7AL|UK
- Editorial board
Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems focuses on a rich variety of research areas which, although diverse, employ a variety of dynamical methods. The journal provides a focus for this important and flourishing area of mathematics and brings together major contributions in the field. The journal acts as a forum for central problems of dynamical systems and of interactions of dynamical systems with numerous other areas, including geometry, geometric group theory, number theory, combinatorics, harmonic analysis, operator algebras, celestial and statistical mechanics, and probability theory.
Recently published articles
It’s 3.14! To celebrate Pi Day, learn more about the latest research with Forum of Mathematics, Pi
- 14 March 2023,
- Pi Day is celebrated around the world on the fourteenth day of the third month (3/14). The date representation of 3.14 is the most basic ratio of the circumference...
The PageRank algorithm analysed by EJAM
- 17 November 2022,
- The PageRank algorithm was developed by Google co-founder Larry Page, and first introduced in 1998. It is based on the idea that a website’s importance can...
John Ockendon Prize 2022 winner announced
- 15 November 2022,
- The John Ockendon Prize launched in 2016 and is named after the founding editor of the European Journal of Applied Mathematics. This award recognises researchers...
Tweets by @cambUP_maths