- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0022-1120 (Print), 1469-7645 (Online)
- Editor: Professor M. G. Worster Dept of Applied Mathematics & Theoretical Physics|Centre for Mathematical Science|Wilberforce Road|Cambridge CB3 0WA|UK
- Editorial board
Extended reviews from leading researchers in Fluid Mechanics
- An Interview with 2016 Batchelor Prize winner Prof Raymond E. Goldstein
- 11 August 2016,
- Watch an interview with Professor Raymond E. Goldstein
- Swimming bacteria, sperm increase speed through ‘corridors’ of low viscosity fluid
- 05 January 2016,
- New research findings, published in Journal of Fluid Mechanics, are yielding insights into the physics behind the swimming behavior of bacteria and spermatozoa...
- Goldstein wins Batchelor Prize 2016
- 14 December 2015,
- The G K Batchelor Prize for 2016 is awarded to Professor Raymond E. Goldstein FRS, Schlumberger Professor of Complex Physical Systems in the Department of Applied...