- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0029-6651 (Print), 1475-2719 (Online)
- Editor: Dr Janice E. Drew Rowett Institute of Nutrition and Health|University of Aberdeen|UK|
- Editorial board
OCE will be available later this year; we hope you will enjoy the greater flexibility of this new format.
Nutrition Society Paper of the Month
Each month a paper is selected by one of the Editors of the five Nutrition Society Publications (British Journal of Nutrition, Public Health Nutrition, Nutrition Research Reviews, Proceedings of the Nutrition Society and Journal of Nutritional Science).
- Breakfast Cereals Contain Shocking Levels of Sugar (Up to 35%) In Spite of Manufacturers’ Claims Over the Last 20 Years
- 08 February 2017,
- According to a new study by Action on Sugar and Consensus Action on Salt and Health (CASH) at Queen Mary University of London[i], published by the journal Public...
- Will providing food in randomised controlled trials produce greater weight loss effects?
- 20 January 2017,
- The Nutrition Society Paper of the Month for January is from British Journal of Nutrition and is entitled: ‘Impact of food supplementation on weight loss in...
- Not eating enough vegetables and fruit, what does it cost?
- 14 December 2016,
- The Nutrition Society Paper of the Month for December is from Public Health Nutrition and is entitled: ‘The economic burden of inadequate consumption of vegetables...