A Hands-On Introduction to Machine Learning
Packed with real-world examples, industry insights and practical activities, this textbook is designed to teach machine learning in a way that is easy to understand and apply. It assumes only a basic knowledge of technology, making it an ideal resource for students and professionals, including those who are new to computer science. All the necessary topics are covered, including supervised and unsupervised learning, neural networks, reinforcement learning, cloud-based services, and the ethical issues still posing problems within the industry. While…
- Add bookmark
- Assumes no prior exposure to programming or machine learning-ideal for non-Computer Science majors
- Covers all the topics needed for a working knowledge of machine learning
- Hands-on approach means students can build an employable skillset while they learn
- Industry insights provide real world context, preparing students for their future careers
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781009122092
- Subjects Business and Management,Computer Science,Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition,Management: General Interest
- Format: Hardback
- Publication date: 12 January 2023
- ISBN: 9781009123303
- Dimensions (mm): 253 x 203 mm
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Page extent: 500 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 20 January 2023
- ISBN: 9781009122092
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.
- TextbookA Hands-On Introduction to Data ScienceChirag Shah
Online publication date: 01 February 2020
Hardback publication date: 02 April 2020
- TextbookMachine LearningAndreas Lindholm Niklas Wahlström Fredrik Lindsten Thomas B. Schön
A First Course for Engineers and Scientists
Online publication date: 27 May 2022
Hardback publication date: 31 March 2022
- TextbookMathematics for Machine LearningMarc Peter Deisenroth A. Aldo Faisal Cheng Soon Ong
Online publication date: 20 February 2020
Hardback publication date: 23 April 2020
Paperback publication date: 23 April 2020
AI generated results by Discovery for publishers [opens in a new window]
- BookStatistics and Data Visualization in Climate Science with R and Python
Online publication date: 09 November 2023
- BookMood Disorders
Online publication date: 12 January 2021
- BookSentiment Analysis
Online publication date: 23 September 2020