Browse Statistics and Probability
- •Applied Probability and Stochastic Networks subject
- •Computational Statistics, Machine Learning and Information Science subject
- •General Statistics and Probability subject
- •Optimization, OR and risk subject
- •Probability Theory and Stochastic Processes subject
- •Statistical Theory and Methods subject
- •Statistics for Econometrics, Finance and Insurance subject
- •Statistics for Environmental Sciences subject
New Statistics and Probability titles
Help your students succeed with Cambridge courseware
Our affordable, effective digital course solutions adapt to support every learner. With flexible, ready-made courses and custom creation options, instructors will have the tools to improve student engagement, measure progress and increase success.
CogBooks provides popular, effective online learning courseware with adaptive learning technology. Choose from courses with a proven track record in subjects including Life Science, Physics, and History, or partner with us to develop customized courses. To see how CogBooks can improve course outcomes, attend an upcoming webinar.
Cambridge Advance Online
Cambridge Advance Online is a programme of online short courses from the University of Cambridge. We deliver premium online learning experiences for professionals who want to advance their careers, connect with a network of peer learners, and gain insight from leaders in the field.
Cambridge Elements consist of original, concise, authoritative, and peer-reviewed scholarly and scientific research, organised into focused series edited by leading scholars, and provide comprehensive coverage of the key topics in disciplines spanning the arts and sciences.
Multimedia Fluid Mechanics Online
The perfect complement to any Fluid Mechanics course, this online product includes original content from the DVD with a new interface optimized for web and mobile. With remastered content and MathJax-enabled for the best learning experience online.