- •African History subject
- •American History after 1945 subject
- •Australian History subject
- •British History 1066-1450 subject
- •British History Before 1066 subject
- •British History after 1450 subject
- •British History: General Interest subject
- •Diplomatic and International History subject
- •East Asian History subject
- •Economic History subject
- •European History 1000-1450 subject
- •European History after 1450 subject
- •European History: General Interest subject
- •Global History subject
- •History of Ideas and Intellectual History subject
- •History of Science and Technology subject
- •History of Science: General Interest subject
- •Latin American History subject
- •Middle East History subject
- •Military History subject
- •Regional History Before 1500 subject
- •Regional History after 1500 subject
- •Regional and World History: General Interest subject
- •Russian and East European History subject
- •South Asian History subject
- •South-East Asian History subject
- •Twentieth Century American History subject
- •Twentieth Century British History subject
- •Twentieth Century European History subject
- •Twentieth Century Regional History subject
New History titles
Help your students succeed with Cambridge courseware
Our affordable, effective digital course solutions adapt to support every learner. With flexible, ready-made courses and custom creation options, instructors will have the tools to improve student engagement, measure progress and increase success.
CogBooks provides popular, effective online learning courseware with adaptive learning technology. Choose from courses with a proven track record in subjects including Life Science, Physics, and History, or partner with us to develop customized courses. To see how CogBooks can improve course outcomes, attend an upcoming webinar.
Cambridge Elements consist of original, concise, authoritative, and peer-reviewed scholarly and scientific research, organised into focused series edited by leading scholars, and provide comprehensive coverage of the key topics in disciplines spanning the arts and sciences.
Cambridge Shakespeare hosts a wealth of prize-winning content from Cambridge University Press now with full text search, integrated playtexts and notes, reference material and related multimedia resources. Available as an online annual lease to institutions.
Cambridge Advance Online
Cambridge Advance Online is a programme of online short courses from the University of Cambridge. We deliver premium online learning experiences for professionals who want to advance their careers, connect with a network of peer learners, and gain insight from leaders in the field.