Browse Computer Science
- •Algorithms, Complexity, and Theory of Computing subject
- •Architecture, Systems, and Distributed Computing subject
- •Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing subject
- •Communications, Network, and Mobile Computing subject
- •Computational Biology and Bioinformatics subject
- •Computing: General Interest subject
- •Cryptography, Cryptology and Coding subject
- •Data Science, Databases, Data Mining, and Information Retrieval subject
- •HCI and Social Computing subject
- •Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition subject
New Computer Science titles
Help your students succeed with Cambridge courseware
Our affordable, effective digital course solutions adapt to support every learner. With flexible, ready-made courses and custom creation options, instructors will have the tools to improve student engagement, measure progress and increase success.
Cambridge Elements consist of original, concise, authoritative, and peer-reviewed scholarly and scientific research, organised into focused series edited by leading scholars, and provide comprehensive coverage of the key topics in disciplines spanning the arts and sciences.
Cambridge Shakespeare hosts a wealth of prize-winning content from Cambridge University Press now with full text search, integrated playtexts and notes, reference material and related multimedia resources. Available as an online annual lease to institutions.
Cambridge Advance Online
Cambridge Advance Online is a programme of online short courses from the University of Cambridge. We deliver premium online learning experiences for professionals who want to advance their careers, connect with a network of peer learners, and gain insight from leaders in the field.
Multimedia Fluid Mechanics Online
The perfect complement to any Fluid Mechanics course, this online product includes original content from the DVD with a new interface optimized for web and mobile. With remastered content and MathJax-enabled for the best learning experience online.