Foundations of Computational Agents
Artificial intelligence, including machine learning, has emerged as a transformational science and engineering discipline. Artificial Intelligence: Foundations of Computational Agents presents AI using a coherent framework to study the design of intelligent computational agents. By showing how the basic approaches fit into a multidimensional design space, readers learn the fundamentals without losing sight of the bigger picture. The new edition also features expanded coverage on machine learning material, as well as on the social and ethical consequences of AI and…
- Add bookmark
- Rich online supplementary resources include comprehensive Python code, problems, animations and lecture slides
- Provides three complementary software systems - Python, AILog and AIspace - for experimentation and extension
- Pedagogical features include examples, bolded key terms, end-of-chapter reviews, further reading lists and exercises
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108164085
- Subjects Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing,Computer Science
- Editions 2nd Edition
- Format: Hardback
- Publication date: 25 September 2017
- ISBN: 9781107195394
- Dimensions (mm): 253 x 177 mm
- Weight: 1.82kg
- Page extent: 820 pages
- Availability: Available
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 12 August 2019
- ISBN: 9781108164085
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.