Introduction to Quantum Mechanics
Changes and additions to the new edition of this classic textbook include a new chapter on symmetries, new problems and examples, improved explanations, more numerical problems to be worked on a computer, new applications to solid state physics, and consolidated treatment of time-dependent potentials.
- Add bookmark
- Provides clear and accessible explanations of the foundations of quantum mechanics, using an attractive and informal style
- It is thorough, with an appropriate amount of mathematical rigor and a good variety of examples and problems
- Students emerge with a confident understanding of what the theory says and how to apply it, a solid foundation for more advanced work, and an appreciation for one of the greatest products of the human mind
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781316995433
- Subjects Electronic, Optoelectronic Devices, and Nanotechnology,Engineering,Physics and Astronomy,Quantum Physics and Quantum Information
- Format: Hardback
- Publication date: 16 August 2018
- ISBN: 9781107189638
- Dimensions (mm): 246 x 189 mm
- Weight: 1.26kg
- Page extent: 508 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 12 September 2018
- ISBN: 9781316995433
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.
Foundations of Modern Physics
Online publication date: 22 April 2021
Conquering the Physics GRE
Online publication date: 16 February 2018
Lectures on Quantum Mechanics
Online publication date: 05 November 2015
Powered by UNSILO