Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits and Systems
This updated and expanded new edition equips students with a thorough understanding of the state-of-the-art in radio frequency (RF) design and the practical knowledge and skills needed in industry. Introductory and advanced topics are covered in-depth, with clear step-by-step explanations, including core topics such as RF components, signals and systems, two-ports, noise, distortion, low-noise amplifiers, power amplifiers, and transceiver architectures. New material has been added on wave propagation, skin effect, antennas, mixers and oscillators, and digital PAs and transmitters. Two…
- Add bookmark
- A uniquely practical and intuitive approach, with clear step-by-step guidance on both fundamental and advanced topics
- Features real-world applications and practical design examples to link theory with practice and prepare students for industry
- Covers all the essential core topics including RF components, signals and systems, two-ports, noise, distortion, low-noise amplifiers, power amplifiers, and transceiver architectures
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108163644
- Subjects Circuits and Systems,Engineering,RF and Microwave Engineering
- Editions 2nd Edition (Current edition)
- Format: Hardback
- Publication date: 16 April 2020
- ISBN: 9781107194755
- Dimensions (mm): 246 x 189 mm
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Contains: 727 b/w illus. 262 exercises
- Page extent: 778 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 01 April 2021
- ISBN: 9781108163644
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.
Millimeter-Wave Circuits for 5G and Radar
Online publication date: 31 May 2019
Wireless Communication Systems
Online publication date: 05 June 2012
High-Speed Electronics and Optoelectronics
Online publication date: 05 August 2012
Powered by UNSILO