Australian and International Perspectives
The regulation of technology is an important and topical area of law, relevant to almost all aspects of society. Technology Law: Australian and International Perspectives presents a thorough exploration of the new legal challenges created by evolving technologies, from the use of facial recognition technology in criminal investigations to the rise and regulation of cryptocurrencies. A well-written and fascinating introduction to technology law in Australia and internationally, Technology Law provides thorough coverage of the theoretical perspectives, legislation, cases and developing…
- Add bookmark
- Comprehensive coverage of topics with contemporary examples
- Discussion of policy
- High level account of the law in Australia with international perspectives
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108895613
- Subjects Computer Science,HCI and Social Computing,Law,Law and technology, science, communication
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 07 October 2021
- ISBN: 9781108816014
- Dimensions (mm): 247 x 174 mm
- Weight: 0.465kg
- Page extent: 396 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 21 April 2021
- ISBN: 9781108895613
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.