Introduction to Electrodynamics
This well-known undergraduate electrodynamics textbook is now available in a more affordable printing from Cambridge University Press. The Fourth Edition provides a rigorous, yet clear and accessible treatment of the fundamentals of electromagnetic theory and offers a sound platform for explorations of related applications (AC circuits, antennas, transmission lines, plasmas, optics and more). Written keeping in mind the conceptual hurdles typically faced by undergraduate students, this textbook illustrates the theoretical steps with well-chosen examples and careful illustrations. It balances text…
- Add bookmark
- A time-tested textbook, which has dominated the undergraduate market for the last thirty-five years, reflecting the author's broad experience and love for the subject
- Breaks complex material down into comprehensible pieces that are accompanied by examples and historical context
- Presents the concepts in a straightforward but lively manner, making this book useful to a variety of teaching styles and philosophies
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108333511
- Subjects Classical Physics,Electronic, Optoelectronic Devices, and Nanotechnology,Engineering,Physics and Astronomy
- Format: Hardback
- Publication date: 12 July 2017
- ISBN: 9781108420419
- Dimensions (mm): 234 x 191 mm
- Weight: 1.44kg
- Contains: 453 b/w illus. 11 tables
- Page extent: 620 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 17 August 2019
- ISBN: 9781108333511
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.