Managing Employee Performance and Reward
Systems, Practices and Prospects
The third edition of Managing Employee Performance and Reward: Systems, Practices and Prospects has been thoroughly revised and updated by a new four-member author team. The text introduces a new conceptual framework based on systems thinking and a dual model of strategic alignment and psychological engagement. Coverage of chapter topics provides a balance between research evidence and practice and, in this new edition, is enhanced with a more applied and technical approach. The text also includes chapters dedicated to conceptual…
- Add bookmark
- Contains excellent links between strategy and implementation
- Presents a more applied/technical 'how to' approach in the new edition
- Includes instructor resources to accompany the text
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108684675
- Subjects Business and Management,Human Resource Management,Management: General Interest
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 28 May 2020
- ISBN: 9781108701044
- Dimensions (mm): 247 x 174 mm
- Weight: 0.95kg
- Page extent: 452 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 16 February 2020
- ISBN: 9781108684675
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.